"No, we're bloody teenagers from the goddamn future!"

"So...you're not death eaters?" Sirius asked for confirmation.

"No, we're bloody teenagers from the goddamn future!" snapped Roxanne as soon as she said that the Scamander twins clamped her mouth shut with their hands.

"Oops sorry!" said Lorcan, "She didn't mean to say that" continued Lysander.

"It's okay guys!" assured Eleanor, "we had to tell them some way or the other." She smiled warmly then turned to the group in the kitchen. "No, we aren't death eaters, we are just kids from the future."

"Though we can't be certain of this one, given past events," James jabbed a finger at Scorpius.

 "Shut it, Pottah!" seethed the blonde. Eleanor hit James on the arm and glared at him, he cowered further under Eleanor and Albus.

"Wait Potter!" interrupted Harry.

"Yep! Potter and proud!" James puffed out his chest.

"Blimey, You're Harry's kids!" Ron said amazed.

"Well done Sherlock" Hermione giggled.

"Well introduce yourselves" said Mrs.Weasley, cheerily. 

"Good idea, let the best person begin" James grinned, "I'm James Sirius Potter-"

"Sirius?" questioned Sirius grinning, he patted Harry on the back.

"And anyway, I'm a Gryffindor, like every Potter should be," he eyed Albus "I'm a Chaser for the Gryffindor Quidditch Team."

"So are we!" chimed in the Weasley twins

"And she," he pointed to Eleanor, "is my future wife." He finished his introduction. 

Eleanor just rolled her eyes. James always used to flirt and declare her as his but, he never had the balls to ask her out.

Sirius looked like Christmas had come early, "Harry you've managed to produce a carbon-copy of James! He's bloody Brilliant!"

"I live up to my name sakes." James bowed dramatically, "I inherited the Marauders Map from dad."

"And I have the invisibility cloak." Albus said, "I'm Albus Potter"

"Full name Al" tutted Lily.

Albus took a deep breath, "Albus Severus Potter"

"You're joking" yelped Ron

"Were you drunk while naming your kids?!" asked Remus annoyed.

"He must've had a reason!" defended Hermione.

"Oh..um" Al looked uncomfortable. Eleanor held his hand reassuringly, "I'm Slytherin."

"See Harry that's what happens when you name your kid after that slimy git!" chided Sirius.

"Hey!" protested Eleanor, Scorpius and Albus, "Slytherins not bad!"

"I'm Lily Luna, the last of the Potters. Third year and Gryffindor." She smiled brightly.

"So, Harry is you dad. But, who's your mum?" asked Hermione.

"Ginerva Weasley"

Ginny and Harry blushed pink. Molly and Hermione gasped and beamed. The Weasley brothers glared at Harry murderously.

"You knocked our sister-"said George

"Three times" Fred continued

"Obviously" snickered James.

"Those are the Potters. I'm Rose Nymphadora Weasley. I'm a Gryffindor and I play Quidditch."

"So you're Ron's daughter?" asked Charlie

"Yes n'-"

"So who did little Ronneikins marry?" interrupted Fred.

"Hermione" guessed Tonks. Albus nodded. Mrs. Weasley smiled wider.

"No," George shook his head, "Hermione's way too smart for him."

"That's my parents you are talking about." Rose seethed.

"And mine too!" came a voice, "I'm Hugo by the way, Hugo Weasley. I'm beater for Hufflepuff. Third year." He then pointed at Ron and Hermione, "And I'm their son too." Hermione smiled.

Sirius was still looking at James who was staring at Eleanor lovingly. So, he asked "So who are you little miss?" he asked Eleanor.

"Oh, I'm Eleanor Alexis Williams. I am a muggle born and Slytherin. I play seeker. Albus and Scorp are my best friends." She smiled.

"And my future wife" scowled James earning a smack from Lily.

'They are just like James and Lily' Sirius and Remus grinned at each other.

Roxanne was getting bored, she was hungry after all, they had ordered Chick-Fil-A back at their place. "Enough, lets cut it short, I'm Roxanne, that's Fred we're the children of George Weasley and Angelina Johnson."

George beamed while Fred frowned, "You stole my girlfriend!"

"I'm Molly, daughter of Percy and Aubrey Weasley." Molly waved. Mrs.Weasley burst into tears of joy. Percy grinned proudly.

"What about Penelope?" asked Fred.

"Well um.. they broke up. But they're still friends" she assured.

"Bonjour, I'm Louis Weasley, I'm half-veela. And those are my sisters, Victoire and Dominique," the girls waved and smiled, "we are the children of Bill and Fleur Weasley." Fleur squealed.

"Three kids William! Three kids!" Fleur said in her thick accent and hugged Bill

"I'm Edward Lupin, son of Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lu-"

"Are you a-a werewolf?" asked Remus cutting the boy off.

"No, I'm a Metamorphmagus jus' like mum..." the couple embraced their future son.

"So last of all..." Arthur said, "who are you?"

"I'm Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy."

"Malfoy" growled Ron, "What the hell are you doing here!?"

"He's here because he is my best friend." Albus defended. Eleanor stepped in front of Scorpius protectively. Mrs. Weasley hit Ron on the arm.

"Go on dear..." she encouraged.

"W-well uh i-I'm Slytherin. I like Potions. And before you say anything, I'm not like my father..."

"You sure look like him..." muttered Ron. He never wanted his daughter to be friends with that Malfoy's spawn.