"We'll meet sometime in the future..."

One chapter to go! :)

It is was around 4:40 pm, when Dumbledore told the children to gather in the living room saying their goodbyes, Teddy was sobbing into his parents' embrace after all, he would never be able to see them again. Mrs. Weasley and Hermione were crying too. Everyone's faces were red and blotchy from crying.

"We'll meet sometime in the future..." said Eleanor nodding at Mrs. Weasley who was still crying. Moody then escorted Harry and the others in a room to obliviate them.

"I suppose its time" said Dumbledore as time-turner started spinning faster by second.

Suddenly a flash of bright light came from the ground and all the kids were swept back to where they were meant to be in the fabric of time.

-

As soon as the children were gone, the Order members were let out of the room.

"What just happened?" asked Sirius confused, everyone just shrugged, their heads aching a bit, the order members and the teenagers decided to head to their rooms to get some rest, all feeling rather odd and tired suddenly.

And only Harry noticed, the small broken object in the middle of the room, still shimmering golden, the chosen one smiled to himself as the others were oblivious of the situation.