"Dad's right! I am a disappointment!"

Mrs. Weasley finally got over her tears and said, "Oh children, you must be starving! Sit down! Sit down!"

"Oh we are!" exclaimed Louis

"Me too!" James practically yelled.

"Boys! What they meant to say, Grandmum Weasley is that we would be delighted!" Molly exclaimed.

The children then proceeded to sit. James shoved Fred off the chair near him only to make place for Eleanor.

"Owww Jamie!" Fred groaned. But much to James' displeasure Eleanor took a seat next to Albus.

The children and the adults were discussing Quidditch which soon turned into a full-blown argument.

"ENOUGH!" shouted Mrs. Weasley making everyone go quiet, "Oh dears, let's have some ice cream..." her demeanor changed very quickly.

After having ice cream, the adults left the room to get help about the situation. The future and the present children sat in the living room.

Fred, George, Fred II, and James sat by the fireplace discussing pranks. Lucy, Molly, Victoire, Ginny, and Dominique were talking about Quidditch and the boys. Hermione and Rose were talking about books. While the diamond trio, Albus, Eleanor, Scorpius with the Scamander twins were huddled up in the corner seeing photo albums.

"BING...TING...DOOO...WEEE!!!!"

All the heads whipped in James' direction who was fiddling with his phone.

"Oh shit..." muttered James, it was a call from the one and only 'Ginny Potter'.

"Don't pick it up!" shouted Albus. The Scamander twins pounced to get the phone.

James tossed the phone to Albus, who threw it at Lily, who passed it to Eleanor, who was freaking out too.

"I'm picking it up?" she said more like asked. Teddy nodded wrapping his arms around Victoire.

"Hello..." Eleanor said her voice shaky.

"Hello, Ellie dear," came the sweet voice of Ginny, "Is James there?" she asked.

"Y-yeah" she tossed the phone to James who was sweating.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!" her voice had changed completely, "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! I WARNED YOU NOT TO GO INTO DAD'S OFFICE! GET HOME AND YOUR FINISHED!"

"Are my children there-?" future Hermione's voice asked calmly.

"Yeah! Fredrick George Weasley, your grounded!" came the voice of Angelina Weasley.

"I'm proud of you kids!" exclaimed the future George followed by the sound of a smack.

"We're getting you back home, we'll give you a call soon after, and James," Harry took a deep breath, "I'm disappointed in you..." with that, they hung up.

Past Ginny stood there frozen after hearing herself on the phone. While future kids looked stunned, frozen, and shocked.

"So, I guess we should arrange rooms?" said Arthur as soon as Ginny hung up.

"Oh yes! Dears alright Hermione, Ginny, Eleanor, Rose, Lily and Roxanne in Ginny's room. Dominique, Lucy, Victoire, and Molly can have the room beside theirs. Ron, Harry, James, Albus, Scorpius, Fred, and Hugo are in Ron's room. Teddy, the Scamander twins, and Fred-George in their room, and off you go!" she said shooing everyone to their rooms.

~~~~~

That night, Eleanor couldn't sleep so she decided to go to the balcony to get fresh air only to see, James, sitting there. "Hey James..." she whispered as she took a seat next to him. He turned to her and gave her a slight smile

"Couldn't sleep?" he asked the Slytherin. The girl just shook her head.

"We called your mom and the others again..." she said

"They blame me, don't they?" he asked as he shifted in his place.

"No! why would they?" she exclaimed

"Everyone else thinks so and they are right, it is my fault! It's always my fault!" James looked down in shame.

"What?! No! it's not your fault!"

"Don't be so nice to me! It is I wasn't allowed to go in dad's office and get the time turner!" his hazel eyes showing shame, sadness, guilt, and regret.

"I threw it!" he continued, and Eleanor was at a loss of words. It wasn't the James Potter she knew, the arrogant, proud git she knew? The one who pranked her so many times? The one who declared her as his?

"No, you mustn't blame yourself..." she said lightly touching his arm.

"Dad's right! I am a disappointment!"

"No, your dad's wrong!"

"Albus, you, Scorpius everyone sa-knows so, I'm a bad person. I get people into trouble an-" his words came to a halt when her lips met his in a slow and soft kiss.

"You are not a disappointment! And," the Slytherin took a deep breath, "I love you, James, I have for a while. I'm in love with you James Sirius Potter." She pulled away from him.

James stood up abruptly and pulled away from her. He shook his head rapidly, "No, no..NO! I'm not good enough for you!" with that he ran into the house.

"James..."