2

TW's:
-Homophobia
-Bullying

George's POV

The day after that, I bought a black suit together with my mother. She chose the suit for me and I was happy when I fitted it. I never wore a suit, but I liked this one.

The day after that was the party and I was really nervous to go. Not only because I was going to ask Josh, but this was also my first time at a party. I had always declined all the school parties, but this one was bigger than the others. I felt obligated to go.

I sat next to my mother in the car and sighed deeply. The car smelled a little like the cologne I had put on, but I personally liked the smell. Hopefully, the others would too.

'What time do you want me to pick you up?' my mother asked me.

'Maybe around twelve? I think most leave after midnight, but that's nothing for me.'

'I will be there at midnight. Text me when you want to go home earlier.'

I nodded. 'Thank you.'

'Are you feeling completely fine?'

'I'm just a little bit nervous, but I'm okay so far. If it gets too much, I'll leave the party to make sure I won't get a seizure in front of everyone.'

'If you have a seizure, immediately call me as soon as you can. You don't have to talk, but just call me. Then I know you have or had a seizure.'

'I will,' I answered. My mother kissed my cheek and I stepped out of the car, walking to the door of the party. My mother waited for me to go inside and I looked around me.

My heart started beating a little bit faster as I saw two boys standing in casual clothes. They looked at me and giggled as they pointed. I felt uncomfortable so I quickly walked away, seeing more people without a suit. Maybe the others also didn't know we were supposed to wear suits?

I walked further and then saw Josh sitting, he wasn't wearing his suit. I looked at him and walked closer. 'Hi, why is no one wearing a suit? You told me I had to buy one.'

'I put mine on, but I ripped it. The others are just dumb, you look great.'

I nodded slowly. 'When do you want me to ask you?'

'When most people are here.'

I nodded slowly and sat down on a chair to remain calm. There were really bright lights in the hall which always made me feel a little bit unwell. I decided to close my eyes and massage the sides of my head as I waited till everyone was going to come inside.

I was trying to breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth to keep breathing calmly, but when the principal held a small speech and left to another room with all the teachers, I figured this was the moment Josh wanted me to ask him at.

I was actually really nervous, but I decided to do it, causing me to stand up and grab Josh's hand as I walked to the front of the room. I looked into the hall and got startled as I saw there wasn't a single person wearing a suit.

I felt really alone and weird that I had bought a whole suit and no one was even wearing one. Well, the principal was, but that wasn't going to help my case since he always wore one. I sighed and ignored all the laughing people, I was sure they were laughing at me. It was pretty obvious since I heard the word "suit" pass by multiple times.

It was really quiet in the room next to some soft music in the background timed with the bright lights that were really hurting my eyes a lot. I was squeezing them a lot and then looked back at Josh, standing in front of me.

I smiled shortly and felt like hyperventilating because of the high amount of nerves rushing through my body. I was just nauseous because of them.

I grabbed Josh's other hand as I stared down at the ground as I felt everyone stare at us. Why didn't they just continue doing what they were doing? They didn't even know I was going to ask Josh, right? Or did they? Everyone was watching, holding their breaths or maybe their laughters.

I looked back at Josh again and sighed another time. 'Josh,' I started, hearing multiple people laugh already. I wanted to run off, but then he would never like me.

'Josh, do you want to be my boyfriend?' I asked quietly, looking away as I let go of him.

I heard people laugh a bit louder, but that seemed to only be the start of it.

Josh started laughing viciously. 'George, you actually did it.'

I nodded slowly, but got thrown off by his laughter.

TW bullying/homophobia

'George, of course-,' he said, pausing his sentence for a bit. 'I don't want a relationship with you, dumbass.'

He pushed me against a table behind me and everyone started laughing really loudly.

'You're so dumb, George. Do you genuinely think I care about you? You're just a gross gay guy who no one cares about. No, I don't want a relationship with you. I just wanted to make some funny videos so I can show everyone at the school what you did. Oh, by the way, everyone is dressed casually, because it's not a formal party at all, idiot. You look like shit.'

I bit my lip as I felt tears fill up my eyes. I needed to be gone here, right now. I started running away, but people made me trip. I fell onto the ground while I was getting laughed at by at least twenty people. I crawled up again and ran to the bathroom to hide myself in there.

TW over

Just as I wanted to run away to the bathroom, I felt someone hold me back by my shoulder. I looked at the person holding me and saw Clay smile at me. I couldn't tell if he was laughing at me and ready to hit me or if he was genuinely being nice. Just as I wanted to run away, he looked down at my suit.

'I like your suit, it fits you.'

I smiled shyly and Clay let me go. I ran further and locked myself in the bathroom.

1080 words

Summary:
Josh is a bitch and is mean to our beloved Gogy, so we grab knives and stab.