Advice

Part 5 of the Curse Within Gojo series.
---

Sukuna never switched out with Yuuji at night again.

Ever since their fight, Sukuna had been avoiding Gojo, not answering to any of his calls and stubbornly staying cooped up inside his domain.

It wasn't as if Sukuna was jealous. Sukuna would never get jealous. It was just that the sight of the white-headed sorcerer excited a feeling of uttermost displeasure within him.

The fact that Gojo was dreaming of someone else when he slept. The fact that Gojo said someone else's name while laying in Sukuna's embrace. The fact that Gojo saw him as just a replacement for someone else.

They all irritated Sukuna down to the core.

So, no, Sukuna wasn't jealous.

Sukuna stared idly at the bloody waters, remembering how his nails had scratched across Gojo's cheek. Normally, the fact that he had hurt someone was welcoming but that night when he saw what he did to Gojo Satoru, it didn't sit quite well with him.

But really, Sukuna should be happy about it.

So why wasn't he?

Sukuna's train of thought was interrupted when Yuuji casually strode into his domain, acting as if he was just taking a daily stroll. Sukuna stared at Yuuji, trying to recall if he was the one who called the brat here.

"Brat, what are you doing here?" Sukuna tapped the armrest of his skull throne with his nails, narrowing his eyes at the boy.

"Huh? What are you doing here?" Yuuji crossed his eyes at the sight of Sukuna, furrowing his eyebrows slightly.

"This is my domain. Of course I'm here." Sukuna rolled his eyes at the brat's ridiculous question.

"But you should be out there!" Yuuji exclaimed as he pointed at the red sky. Sukuna grumbled under his breath, not giving him a clear answer.

"Tsk. I'm here now so get lost. How did you come in here anyway?" Sukuna sent an uninterested glance at Yuuji, chin propped up on the back of his hand.

"From the back door." Yuuji replied as if the answer was already obvious. Sukuna didn't even know what the brat meant by 'back door'. Sukuna stared in disbelief when Yuuji started walking around his domain like he owned it. "You know, you really should renovate this place. How can you even live in here for so long?" Yuuji rambled on as he grabbed a skull from the pile and Sukuna watched as Yuuji threw it onto the ground, breaking it in one piece. Yuuji continued breaking more of his skulls and Sukuna was sure that the brat was testing his patience.

"Enough!" Sukuna bellowed, raising his hand and slicing the brat in half. Leaning back into his throne, Sukuna heaved out a tired sigh, closing his eyes. Sukuna's peace and silence didn't last long when Yuuji's footsteps echoed throughout his realm again.

"Can you stop doing that? I bet you don't slice Gojo sensei in half." Yuuji huffed, not liking how Sukuna was treating him. Snapping his eyes open, Sukuna stared straight at Yuuji, a flurry of emotions rising within him.

"What did you just say?" Sukuna glared, leaning forward in his throne.

"I know you have a thing for Gojo sensei." Yuuji stated casually, shrugging.

Sukuna hissed at Yuuji's assumption. "I do not have a thing for that fool."

"Yeah, right. I know how you guys hug and hold hands with each other. I also know that you're jealous—" Before Yuuji could say more, Sukuna appeared before him, hand grabbing him by the throat.