To You, Who Loved Me Like Nobody Else Could

"Don't move! Under the regulations of jujutsu, Itadori Yuuji, as a curse, I'll exorcise you!"

The King of Curses who has just gained a new vessel turns to look at the black-haired jujutsu sorcerer before laughing.

"You overestimate your own abilities. A weak sorcerer like you couldn't harm me even if you try."

Before Megumi can make a move, a familiar figure appears next to him. "What's the situation?" The white-haired sorcerer asks his student while hugging his bag of kikufuku.

Meanwhile, Sukuna visibly freezes, four red, wide eyes locked onto the newly arrived sorcerer.

"Gojo-sensei! What are you doing here?!"

"I wasn't gonna come at first but..."

When Sukuna snaps out of his thoughts, he sees Gojo's face right in front of him, the taller sorcerer leaning close as he inspects the curse through his blindfold.

"Haha! They're combined. That's hilarious."

Sukuna leans back a little in reflex but stops himself when he realizes what he's doing. The curse's gaze turns into a glare before his hand shoots out to shove the sorcerer's face away from him. Gojo leans back before Sukuna can touch him, hands shoved into his pockets as he faces the curse with his usual carefree attitude.

"That's all you've got?"

Sukuna glares at him before commenting, "Show off."

The black markings on Yuuji's skin fade away while Gojo blinks under his blindfold at Sukuna's sudden, voluntary switch out.

Weird.

"Who are you?" Yuuji asks confusedly when he sees Gojo.

Gojo doesn't answer him. "Can you switch with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?"

"The cursed object you ate," Gojo explains.

Although still confused, Yuuji agrees. The teen's face is scrunched up in concentration and after a moment, he looks back up at Gojo.

"Erm... it's not working. I don't think he wants to come out."

That makes Gojo amused. "Oh? I didn't think the King of Curses would be scared of me." He lets out a chuckle.

"Scared of you? Why's that?" Poor clueless Yuuji.

Gojo breaks into a grin. "Because I'm crazy strong."

"Cocky bastard."

Gojo's gaze lands on the extra mouth on Yuuji's cheek while the pink-haired teen looks left and right as he tries to find the source of the voice.

"Why don't you come out and say it to my face, King?" Humming, Gojo taunts the curse with a smirk.

"You jujutsu sorcerers are always a pain, no matter the era."

The mouth disappears after that, Sukuna slinking back into his innate domain. He ignores Gojo's calls and the brat's confusion. He rests his chin on his hand while he lounges on his throne, his mind racing with thoughts that he would never divulge.

---

"Die now or find the remaining parts of Sukuna and die after taking it all into your body."

"Both options are stupid."

"I agree," Yuuji says aloud suddenly, making Gojo tilt his head and look at him questioningly.

"This fool is useless. You're going to die either way. With all that power, he still can't save you."

"Maybe he has some difficulties." Yuuji tries to reason with the curse in his head.