•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7

𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 № 7

𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖆 𝖌𝖚𝖞 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖎𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚

(tw: slight usage of alcohol)

After the short conversation with friend, Y/N looked over the classroom : Gilbert talking to the boys, Billy sitting at the desk with frowned eyebrows, Diana calming down Anne who looked more anxious than ever and Ruby Gillis crying quietly. The girl decided to find out what was going on and went to Josie Pye's direction.

"What happened now?" - She asked with unenthusiastic look on her face and leaned to the table. The class was used to the girls' dramas, it wasn't something that controveral, usually it was just Ruby who was crying but today was different, Anne was nervous too.

" That orphan -" - Josie spoke up and pointed to the girl who was standing next to Diana Barry. " If you call her orphan again- "- Y/N cut her off and glanced at blonde.

"Stop defending that rat! Look what she's done to Ruby!" - Furious Josie looked at her friend who was sobbing violently. Y/N laughed at the sight and said - " You four are so hilarious, does any of this have anything to do with the arrival of Blythe or?"- Josie nodded aggressively and patted on girl's shoulder , trying to calm her down. " How many times do I have to explain Ruby, you have no right over Gilbert, Just because you like the damned boy doesn't mean you have to ruin everyone's day."- schoolbell rang and Phillips entered the classroom. Y/N glanced at the male and went to her seat.

"Open your readers to page 32. We will read aloud Barry Cornwall's poem The Fisherman." -The class obeyed man's command and carefully opened the book. Y/N slightly heard Anne's comment but didn't really pay attention, the only thing on her mind was Billy Andrews and his words from earlier.

"Diana Barry. Stand and begin." - The girl nodded and stood up. "A... per-i-lous life, and sad as life may be, Hath the lone fisher on the lonely sea..." - " Perilous indeed. Sit down." - She did so.

"New girl. Up. Continue." - Anne smiled and got up.

"O'er the wild waters labouring, far from home. For some bleak pittance e'er compelled to roam. Few hearts to cheer him through his dangerous life. And none to aid him in the stormy strife. Companion of the sea and silent air. "The lonely fisher thus must ever fare..." - She spoke enthusiastically and earned some giggles from the class, Y/N's smile fell at the sight.

"Idiots" - she remarked quietly but loud enough to be heard.

"Pardon me? "- The teacher looked over with intimidating face, causing Anne to stop and the class to turn.