•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 №4

𝕴𝖋 𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖔𝖗 𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖚𝖕 𝖔𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗, 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖙.𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘.

Anne didn't pay a huge attention to the girl's words and joined others

Anne didn't pay a huge attention to the girl's words and joined others. They were looking at Y/N who now was leaving the place.

"Where is she going? The lessons aren't over yet."- Said josie while taking out her lunch.

"Y/N/N (your nickname) told me that she doesn't fancy this kind of occasions so she would go home."- Anne said with smiley face and looked over the girls who looked extremely confused.

"Is it me or that girl is so weird?"- Ruby spoke up.

Diana shrugged her eyebrows and glanced at Anne who was miserably looking for answer.

" I think it's just you Ruby"- Diana awkwardly laughed and gave her unpleasant look. Soon Josie spoke up with rush of excitement. "I'm just so excited to hear about everything that you saw."- everyone nodded their heads with joy and started listning to the ginger girl who was as much excited as others were.

Y/N was standing in the backyard of school, glancing at the kids through the window. She let out a heavy sigh and started walking towards the woods.

The forest was like heaven for a suffered soul like Y/n. The smell of leaves filled her nostrils as she walked through the woods, twigs crunching underneath her feet. The further she went, more magical it became. This simple act of feeling the nature was a spirit-refreshing ritual for the girl. Sunbeams were peaking through the branches, slightly lighting up the gloomy forest.

The girl found a comfortable place under a tree and sat down. She tilted her head up and started examining the trees. After a minute her hand reached for a bag and took out the book she was reading earlier this day.

Y/N wasn't much of a reader but if the book intrigued her, she could read it in a day.

The book was in a terrible condition that you could barely recognize letters on the cover. I mean what did you really expect. The book was taken from Charlottetown's library not a museum. Think about it, how many hands this paper has been in and how much things it has gone through. I guess noone will ever know.

Then she opened it and continued reading the chapter. The girl got so into the astonishing story and fascinating characters, that she even lost the sense of time. Soon the sound of footsteps entered girl's ears, causing her to snap out immediately. The noise became louder each step. After a minute a silhouette of a tall boy was standing in Y/N's way, still walking in her direction. Then the anonymous boy revealed his identity to girl.

Surprisingly it was none other than Billy Andrews.

"What are you doing here huh?"- He asked, putting out his hand to help the girl up. Y/N didn't deny taking his hand and got up in a second, Brushing her back which was covered in soil and dry leaves.

"I was reading a book" - She answered roughly while picking up the bag.
The boy got surprised by that response and slightly smirked to her.

"I didn't know that you liked books, are you like those bookworms who do nothing other than reading?" - Billy asked mockingly and adjusted his flat cap.

" no "- Y/N spat out, hang the bag over her left shoulder and started walking without waiting for her friend.

"Hey wait up!"- after realization the boy took a step and ran to girl, trying to catch up. "Are you mad at me?" - he said between breaths.

"Well maybe I am, Who knows? " - she answered, not even looking at him. Andrews rolled his eyes and got ready to ask another question but Y/N stopped walking.

"I'll be damned for my whole life just because I called you a friend for once or twice" - the girl swallowed a lump.
"what was that Billy?Earlier this day, what was that? You have zero empathy towards people and then you are the one who to wonder why noone wants to be friends with you, I've had enough-"

"But I didn't do-"

"Stop interrupting and let me speak, that girl just got adopted and instead of trying to make a good impression, you started barking at her. Yes we got it, you have authority to make fun of people without getting in trouble but I've had enough! And you know what? I'm really tired of defending your contagious face, It's over Andrews, deal with it!"

Billy just stand there, his mouth slightly opened and staring at the girl who was now running to home.

" Nice joke Y/N/N , I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Don't ever call me Y/N/N again"- She shouted from the distance and dissapeared from his sight.

The girl didn't feel bad for Billy, Actually the opposite. It felt like she lost the stone she was carrying for this whole time.

After a ten minutes walk she entered her house's backyard. Rhody was cutting some flowers for the vase, Charity sat next to her aunt, playing with a doll.

"Well hello there" - Y/N shouted at her family members with a little joy in her tone.

"Y/N ! here you are, I was worried about you. What took you so long to come here?" - Aunt asked her with concerned face while cutting the dandelions.

"I got into a little fight with Andrews"- the girl answered and smiled at her sister.

"Billy?"

"Yup"

"Isn't he your friend or something?"

"He was"

Said Y/N and entered the house.

Word count: 942

this chapter was kinda short sorry. I just had to update this bc I feel kinda connected w it.

anyways enjoy x