•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎 №𝟹
𝕬𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖊𝖕𝖙 𝖆 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

"Y/n! Get up for god's sake,you will be late for school!"- Rhody nervously shouted from the downstairs

"Mornin' ladies!"- Y/n rushed to the kitchen and greeted Frances. She was looking for Charity but the only person in her sight was Rhody who was cleaning the dishes.

"Where's Charity?"-She asked while taking a huge bite of a buttered bread. Rhody turned her head, making sure she was facing the girl and said: " She's still sleeping, charity doesn't have to go to school unlike you lady! Move faster or you'll be late!"

Y/n shook her head in unenjoyment and pick up supplies she needed for school. She put on her flat cap and boots,then quickly opened the door.

"Have a nice day Y/n/n!"- Frances yelled and tried to face the girl from her location. "You too!"-the girl answered back instantly and soon left the house.

Lucky for her,the distance between the edys' place and school wasn't that huge so she arrived at the destination without getting exhausted or late. When Y/n got near the building, she saw a silhouette of a girl, but soon she vanished from her sight. The girl ran after her and reached the doorknob. It turnned out that the silhouette belonged to Anne who was standing in the middle of the doorway and talking with Diana Barry.

"Oh! Excuse me ladies..."-Y/n spoke up with ironic tone of voice,then added."Jesus almighty Anne! What have you done to your hat?"

"Well, I wanted to make a good first impression and it was so plain."-Anne answered with joy.

"You're making an impression all right. I'm glad you found your way. I expect we should be able to walk together soon."- Diana said and glanced at Y/n.

"We can't?"-Anne asked wuth dissapointed face.

"Seems like her mother hasn't accepted you as Cuthbert yet. I hope you won't have to wait for acception so long like I do."- Y/n gave Diana "the look", winked at Anne and started taking off her coat. Anne and Diana headed to classroom.

"Y/n/n!"- a familiar voice entered girl's ears.

"Andrews... What now?"- It was obvious that the girl was already tired from her friend.

"Did you see that orphan? with hat? she looked like a clown"- He added a little laugh at the end.

"That orphan has a name and I have to admit that you look more like a clown than she does."- Y/n gave Billy forced smile and headed to her steat. The girls now were talking to Charlie and Moody.