Chapter 4| Omertà

Chapter 4: Omertà

Christopher

Dropping to the armchair, I locked lips again with Tracy while ripping off my shirt. I've been waiting for this moment since forever and now that it was here, my patience wore thin. She came onto me astride and this was a certitude that she was not holding back one bit.

Tracy cocked her head to the side and shared my feverish want for her, immeasurable desire expounded by orgasmic intertwine of the lips and I went rigid at once when her nails dug into my arm. Reaching for her sleeveless blouse, I tugged it and she pulled back to remove it and toss it aside.

"Fuck. Tracy," my voice came out in husky pants on seeing her aroused nipples. "you're so beautiful."

Tucking her locks to the back of her ear, I pressed my lips on her neck which so far had been erogenic to my touch, especially making her tense up and release unconscious sighs when I nibbled at her skin. Her enticing scent of lavender filled my senses with yearn, her warm hands rendering feeble caresses on my neck before escaping into my thick hair. She arched her back to me with a quickened breath as my fingers brushed her cleavage and settled on the swell of her breast, my fondles on her hard nipples causing her to shiver against me in pleasure.

We went back to kissing passionately and was soon stripping off the rest of our clothing. With a toss of her white lace panties, I turned her over and she squealed in surprise.

"Remember this?" I teased as I spread her legs and kissed her inner thigh.

"Oh my God, yes." Tracy gasped and I reached down to stroke my cock as I sucked on her juice.

I dwelled on her sighs of pleasures and subtle gasps as I lapped on her clit and I was hard as ever. I replaced my finger on her wet cunt and slipped through the cracks to find her g-spot while she groaned and tugged my hair as I played with it.

"So much cum..." I whispered in her ear and nibbled on her neck until I left a hickey.

"Don't stop." she gasped and I knew she was near.

"Don't fucking cum on me yet." I told her as I tore open the condom. "Are you ready?"

Tracy nodded and clung to my arms.

"I want to hear it."

"I'm ready."

"Of course, you are. You don't even need a lube any more." I smirked and drew her thighs closer. "This will hurt a little."

Tracy's eyes bore into mine in a lustful gaze and when I slowly entered her, they fluttered close as she made a guttural moan to the hymenal stretch. She took me in fully with a gasp and I leaned down for a kiss to distract her from the soreness.

"Shit." I cursed, "Mm, so tight..."

"Chris..." she clung to me as I thrust into her and out.

"Fuck, look at me."

Tracy obeyed and I stifled a moan at the sight before thrusting in deeper.

"Yes..."

"Tracy..."

"So deep."

"Fuck."

Our hips formed a rhythm and moved in unison as we edged nearer and nearer to the very end. I increased pace just as her small hips moved with the humps and thrusts and we were moaning in absolute pleasure before we knew it. Good thing no one was home as the floorboards did little to muffle the dull thuds the chair made.

Tracy never let go of me once and I seized a chance to take in the beautiful moment. I realized that I was just so madly in love with this girl and nothing could possibly change that. Boys had their fantasies too but we covered it up with so much masculinity that we've never been caught dead expressing it in the open. I just never thought I could love someone this much and it still got to me every time just like the first.