Chapter 18| Blue sheets

Chapter 18: Blue sheets

Tracy

"Why are you with my phone?" I demanded.

My fist tightened around the kit handle with my nails biting deep into my palms. I found a hard time choosing between what made me mad as a bear with a sore head more. Him snooping around my phone or having this ridiculous confrontation with me.

"No, I do the asking and you do the talking. Now, who the actual fuck is Jason?" Christopher dipped a hand in the hole of his sweatpants while the other nipping my phone by the edges remained outstretched to my face.

Would've drooled over how much he looked as though he was filming a commercial if I wasn't stunned by his display of attitude.

"Chris, are you serious?"

"Answer the damn question!"

"He's a friend! Satisfied?" with a scoff, I continued. "How do you even keep guessing my passwords right? You don't have the right to snoop around my phone, Chris. I never touch yours."

Maybe using incorrect as my password was not so clever after all. The stupid passcode must've snitched on me after his first trial.

damnit.

"You have male friends that call you babe!?"

"Yes, I do. Surprised?" I snarled back and made to yank the phone out of his hand but he was quick to backtrack.

"Are you even listening to yourself? Look at this. Just look at all these. “hello, am I speaking with gems?”„“oh hey there, did you summon me?”„“what are you up to?”„“same old same old”„“don't tell me you're home, sleeping on this beautiful Saturday morning”„“you bet. I've got an MV shoot in a few hours.”„“not on my watch. how about we meet at the usual spot?”„“sure. see you soon”„“alright babe.”"

He took a recess from reading my texts with Jason and lifted his head, laying emphasis on his words as he went on with a stony face,

"Babe? Usual spot? What on earth! Bitch, you're practically flirting with some fucktard behind my ba-"

"You did not just use the b-word on me." I ground out with all playfulness destroyed in the flame rising in my gut.

"Then stop acting ike one!"

I dropped the kit on the floor, making a small thud then stood tall to his chiselled face of utter pulchritude to bite back.

"I can tolerate everything else but I won't let you disrespect like that."

"This!" Christopher shoved the bright screen in my face, edging closer. "This conversation happened the day I came to see you with the guys. It's been weeks tommy! You told me nothing about him. What? You expect me to laugh it all off now? Alright, ha ha ha. You got yourself a side boo. Hilarious."

"You're not funny." I spat.

"And I don't intend to be." his voice was unexpectedly sonorous and full of menace.

shocker.

He really meant business with showing off his ugly side today.

"One question." I held onto myself, feigning utmost awe. "Where's Christopher and what have you done with him?"

"I'm not fucking with you Tracy."

"Do I need to spell it out for you? F-r-i-e-n-d-s, we're nothing but friends. That was just some harmless conversation, come on. I couldn't find the right time to introduce him to you and I really did not think I had to. Our friendship is still very premature and I was not ready to have him introduced. If I'm to keep you abreast of everyone I meet on a daily, I would only tire you out. You've got your nose deep in being a model the past couple of weeks too so can you just chill out?"