2.1K 48 5

Episode 1

A towel was thrown on her face, and fell to her lap

A towel was thrown on her face, and fell to her lap. She scowled at the blonde haired boy in front of her who only smirked back at her.

"Wiped that blood of your face, Lil" Grey said.

"Shut up" she grumbled, but did what he had told her to. The auburn haired girl wiped the blood off her skin roughly, desperate to not let the red stained on her skin. She held her breath as long as she could to not breathe in as much as the copper smell hits her nose.

Dick Robinson entered the room shirtless, with a towel wrapped on his torso. He folded his arms and leaned against the doorway. Brown hair wet and droplets fell on his chest and on the floor. A grin decorated his face as he stared at the red on Lilith's skin.

"I see that the little devil here had done her daily killing spree"

"Killed 50 in a day." Grey added.

"Assholes causing chaos at the casino. People kept on complaining" She grunted. She shut her eyes for a moment when she felt her skin burned from the aggressive rubbing. "Besides, Lin is out with the others so why not take the chance."

Once she managed to get rid of the blood stains, she looked up at the two boys and there was a dark glint in her eyes. A glint that she always gets after her kills. Satisfaction.

"Release anger and all that"

Both boys snickered. Dick shook his head and unfolded his arm and walked towards them. He kneeled in front of Lilith, his head was inch close to her, and smiled mischievously. "If you want to release anger, there are other ways to do that."

Lilith narrowed her eyes at him and pushed him  away from her, before standing up. Throwing the towel on her shoulder preparing to leave the casino. "I don't sleep around and get people pregnant like you Dick"

"But you'll love it" he teased.

"I don't do love, dip shit"

She then walked away from him, but not after she pulled his towel off. Leaving the boy jumped in surprised at her sudden action and cursed at her. His hands covering his member in embarrassment.

"FUCK YOU, LILITH" Dick yelled at her. He heard her fainted laugh as she left.

Dick's face retorted to a scowl when he heard another laughter from behind him. He turned his head over his shoulder, to see Grey muffling his laugh and patted his shoulder.

"Get dressed. We're leaving in 5 minutes before Lin comes back" and then the blonde left. Leaving his brother behind, with glaring eyes on Gray's back as he watched him leave.

Outside the casino leaning against the car, Carter played with his guns. Shooting at the tins on the fence that he had lined up. Each tin fell on the ground as each bullet came in contact with them, and every time he shoots, they never missed its target.