2.2

-Little Devil almost reached 1k reads! Let's make that dream come true ;)

The students walked into the lunch room still in their bloodied uniform from the test

The students walked into the lunch room still in their bloodied uniform from the test. They passed Shabnam who was busy saying something that neither of them cared.

"If you put me in charge there'll be-" Viktor slapped the paper out of the boys hands making them flew all over the place.

"Very funny, Viktor." Shabnam deadpanned.

He felt himself getting pushed a bit forward by the shoulder and turned to see Dick walking passed him followed by the rest of the seven deadly sins.

"Watch where your going, uhm, idiots!" Shabnam shouted after them. Trying to look intimidated only for it to falter when Reece turned around and sent a deadly glare at him. He gulped and quickly turned around to pick up the papers.

Sitting down at their table, they watched as Marcus helped Shabnam and sighed disappointedly. Neil dropped the butterfly knife on the table as he looked away, and pinched his nose bridge. "The guy's gonna regret associating himself with Shabnam."

"Bet they'll be roommates." Dick said in amusement. "Heard Lin was going to put him in with him after he had learned the truth."

"Turns out he's a killer after all." Carter added as he played with his guns. He pulled the trigger and aimed somewhere in the room, and shoot. A scream erupted and Marcus looked away from the boy to see there was a hole in Brandy's cup and soaked all over her.

"You piece of-"

Before she could finish, a throwing star embedded on the side of her head making the blonde shut up.

"How long do you think till his conscience gets the best of him? We know that Marcus didn't technically killed the kids in the boys home, so that was technically his first kill." Lilith questioned them.

Grey shook his head. "No. Those type of things doesn't matter in this school. What matter is if he's willing to do it again until the day he died. It's deadly class after all. Everything you do in this school, in class eventually leads to death." He told them.

All of the sudden a new figure sat himself at the open seat next to Lilith. The seven of them stopped what they were doing and stared at the boy questioningly.

"What are you doing here?" Lilith asked him.

Marcus replied with a grin on his face. "Sitting here with you." He boldly answered.

At the head of the table, Neil sniggered.  "You think you're a tough guy are you?" He narrowed his eyes at the boy.

"If you say so."

Dick smirked. "Kid got confidence. I like that." He then leaned in with mischief in his eyes. "But you gotta becareful once you stepped foot into our territory kid. One wrong move and you're-" Dick brought his point finger and dragged it across his neck. "-dead"