1. 2

EPISODE 1. Part 2

The hall was filled with whispers of the new kid in Kings Dominion

The hall was filled with whispers of the new kid in Kings Dominion. It annoyed her. She had just arrived minutes ago and went to her room right away to clean up and get dressed.

Lilith was relieved that Lin hadn't caught her, but he would eventually. He knows stuff but Lilith knew better to fall for his tricks.

After finishing up, she joined her brothers in Grey and Carter's room, waiting for Neil and Reece to come back from their assignment. Once they did, they entered the halls and everyone moved out of the way.

The seven deadly sins, the top of the hierarchy, and feared of the most. They didn't come from a family of killers, but not even at the bottom because of that.

Everyone knew their story on how they got into Kings Dominion.

Once upon a time, the seven deadly sins were seven deadly children. Trained to do their master's bidding and ordered to kill. They were treated like weapons instead of children. No one knows who they are before they became deadly, but all they know was that they are natural born killers. Killing is the first thing that they did the moment they crawled into the world.

They know that they were homeless until someone took them in. And trained them. and in return, they killed their mentor. The rest is history.

The moment they first step into the building everyone had already knew who they are. The seven deadly sins.

One of the benefit of being the most feared group at school was special favors. Since Lin was their mentor after him, the seven had somewhat respect towards the man just like he had for them. And because of that, Lin had gave them lockers that are next to each other. Seeing as how close the seven were.

Now, the seven crowded at their lockers. An invisible line created between them and the other students.

Lilith's ears drowned out Neil's voice as they talked about the new kid that had changed his mind into joining the school. She barely cared what was going on, only turned to glare at them when she heard Neil mentioning her name. Comparing her to the new kid.

Whoever this new kid, was most certainly not like her.

Though to prove her point, she heard something over her shoulder and turned to see Chico with his hands on Maria's neck. His face se with anger. She watched who she assumed the new kid attempt to get Chico away from her but earned himself getting punched instead.

She turned to Neil, after closing the locker and hugged her books to her chest. "Your new kid is in trouble" Lilith nodded her head towards the small fight about to happen.

Neil followed where she had pointed out and gape with disbelief. "This guy is not going to last for a day" .

"Give him a little hope, Nathaniel" Grey said.