2.1

Lilith didn't think twice when she barged into Neil's dorm room

Lilith didn't think twice when she barged into Neil's dorm room. She just got a note from Simon saying that Neil was closed to being overdosed last night during their assignment.

Now she may not care about others, but when those others were her brothers, she'll forget everything just for them.

Her sudden entrance startled the Sanderson boy, causing him to fell from his bed. Simon on the other hand only watched him before falling back to bed, continuing his slumber. Not even the door slammed closed by Lilith woke him up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I thought you'd stop taking drugs after last time, and now I got note saying that you were overdosed?!" She yelled at Neil angrily.

The said boy sat up from the floor, rubbing his back and looked at her. "I wasn't overdosed. I might've taken much but I didn't get overdosed." Neil corrected. "And I told Simon to just tell you to come to our dorm because I have something to tell you!"

The brother and sister looked at their younger brother who was sound asleep, but he could feel their stare on him. "I just wanted some little entertainment early in the morning before classes started. That's all."

Neil groaned in frustration while Lilith sighed. Annoyed at the boy.

As Neil laid on his bed he instantly sat up remembering something from last night. He looked at Lilith with wide eyes that reminded her the time he was high on drug. "You won't believe what I just saw last night." Neil said, patting the spot in front of him on his bed.

Lilith sighed and gave in, and went sitting on the spot. "Spit it, gossip girl." she instructed.

"Okay, okay. So I think all of you can guess where I went last night after we killed that baby killer." He started.

The auburn haired girl nodded. For their assignment, Lilith and Dick had decided to hunt down for Carmichael who's known for kidnapping a baby and sold their organs on the black market. Meanwhile, Simon and Carter teamed up and hunted down a child abuser. Both of these men have something in common which was the young population. They targeted children below 12 and because of the seven's childhood, it was bound for them to be killed by the seven. Grey and Reece were just 'accompanying' them.

No children had to go through what they had gone through when they were young. So the seven simply done the world a favor.

"Okay. So, there I was. Just got a dose of marijuana, stumbling through the streets, not giving a single shit to anything. I stopped at this place? Camp? I don't know. All I know was, I was at a place when I heard a fight going on.

But lo and behold! It wasn't a fight. It was Marcus."

Lilith blinked in confusion. "Marcus?" she questioned. "What was Marcus doing outside the school?"

Neil laughed in disbelief as he recalled the memory. "Oh, you should've seen him. Beating the shit out of this man, over and over and over with a pipe. And the ironic thing is, Willie.. the all mighty and feared Willie was a coward, and turns out we were wrong about him! He is a killer after all!"