1.3

EPISODE 1. PART 3

Lilith Grayson King was used to the hatred and scorned looks sent to her way

Lilith Grayson King was used to the hatred and scorned looks sent to her way. But deep down, she new it was just facade to make them looked more better than her and in reality they're just scared.

It started when she and her brothers first came to Kings Dominion. Each of them are dangerous to the others, and everyone had a front row seat in seeing them in action.

Like everyone who already know the story, The Seven Deadly Sins, are group of brothers and sister that are born naturally killers. They're not related but they're very close like one. They were not technically legacy since they didn't come from a family of killers, but they have an affiliation of their own.

In Kings Dominion, they're the kings and queen of the killing hierarchy. Everyone feared them, here and outside of school.

The reason why they're not behind bars was that no one can get to them. Only some people know about them. People like relatives or friends of their victims. Those who dared to put them behind bars ended up dead first before they could get to the cops. And even if they filed a report on them, they wouldn't find any evidence that it  was the seven who did it.

They're killings were flawless and clean. Untraceable. The cops won't be able to figure who did it, unless one of the seven or all of them confronts

Everyone has seen each of them in action. But sometimes they switch it up with each other so it'll be unpredictable.

Beginning with her blonde haired Russian brother, Gray Kenton. He's good at combat. One time he had broke Billy's nose, and the boy himself said that it felt like getting punch by a god. Of course that got him weird looks from the seven themselves but it seemed the boy didn't cared. Though he's also good when it comes to weaponry. The Axe, to be specific. Everyone had seen the last time he chopped of a guy's neck just because he was too obsessed with Lilith. 'Fucking pervert the headless guy' Lilith commented once she found out what Gray had did.

Ever since then, no boy had decided to even take a glimpse of Lilith without loosing their head.

Next was Carter Cowell. Lilith didn't know where Carter came from, and not even Carter. All they knew about him was that he liked to shoot, and never miss a single target. Likes to gamble but always loose. Though no one questions where he gets more money to gamble. When he's on a killing spree or on the field, they won't hear him near them except for the piercing pain where his bullet's would go through their skin. On top of that, he's very slick too, making him good a stealing things

Dick Robinson, was known for acting up to his name in Kings Dominion. He sleeps around and very popular among the girls population and even the guys, but never settled down. Loves to play with peoples emotions that one. Which was very dangerous because once during their first year, there're two twin girls fell for him, and he didn't even care but led them on until the twins have fight each other so who could have him. By his order.