Stretch It Out

"Bye honey, bye kids!", I said from the open doorstep as I waved to my kids and husband who was driving them to school.

I watched as the drive away, feeling a little low. As a housewife, my day really only consisted of a few things. 3 of them had just left the house and the others were yoga and maybe cleaning... if I felt like it.

I had always been content with my life but lately, it had gotten a little stale.

I'd started craving something more. It was a feeling that came from somewhere deep within and I couldn't quite reach it. Nothing could really.

But enough wallowing, cause it was time for yoga.

I got in the shower, and really took my time. At least one other thing I enjoyed was long, hot showers. The kind I could lose myself in... and sometimes play with myself.

As I rubbed the soap between my tits, I felt a tingling down there I hadn't felt in a while. I leaned against the shower wall and continued slowly spreading the soap all over me, inching closer to my pussy.

But right before I could reach it, I remembered that I had to leave soon and quickly washed myself and got out.

I'm getting dressed and feeling a little moody that I didn't get to finish but just as I'm about to leave my room, I remember something.

My package that had come in last week.

I had hidden it in my closet so no one could find it and completely forgotten about it so hadn't had time to try it.

I quickly pull it out. This gorgeous little pink toy that I could connect to my phone and use as a remote.

Was I really about to do this? I mean I had to, my pussy was so wet and I couldn't ignore it.

So I pulled my leggings down and carefully inserted it into me, which was easy since I was already dripping wet. There was a little part I could place on my clit that looked like it was supposed to suck it.

The thought of that nearly made me cum.

I didn't have time to connect it, but I grabbed the instructions and got into my car.

At the next stop light, I quickly connect it and as I do so, my finger slips on one of the buttons and a quick vibration runs through me, almost making me step on the gas.

My heart racing the whole way there, I walk into my yoga class which had just started. Picking a place closer to the back so no one could see or hear me, I set up my mat and start stretching.

I place my phone near me, brightness down (obviously), and press the "slow" option.

Immediately, I feel the pulses coursing through my vagina and clit.

Biting my lip to stop me from moaning out loud, I kneel and bend all the way down, stretching my back and reaching forward.

We then switch positions into a happy baby pose.

As I do, I quickly ramp up the settings.

In the position, I feel the full force of the vibrator.

Slowly, my leggings start getting wetter. My breaths are coming out in little pants now.

"Fuck", I say quietly under my breath.

My tits are hard against my sports bra and my nipples would clearly be seen if the room wasn't so dark.

Everyone else moves but I stay in happy baby. Trust me, no one is happier than I am right now.

I spread my legs wider and bring my hands up to my boobs.

I slowly start pinching and rubbing my nipples, somehow making them harder and making me gasp.

Not being able to hold it I anymore, I let out a small moan.

"yes, oh God yes, take me there..."

I started breathing faster, my breath sounding like little pants now.

I start massaging my boobs harder. I start tugging on my bra and I feel one of them slip out but I don't care.
The only thing that matters to me now is how hard I'm going to come.

My clit is going crazy and I feel my wetness start to leak out through my leggings and a stain starting to spread.

"oh yeah, yeah fuck me nice and hard."

God this is exactly what I wanted. To feel like a whore on exhibition for everyone to see how horny I was.

"Ahh yeah, yeahhhh, I'm so fucking horny GOD I WISH SOMEONE WOULD FUCK ME LIKE THIS VIBRATOR"

At this point I know everyone can hear me and I don't care.

My nipple is hanging out and I keep pulling and twisting it, knowing how attractive and gorgeous they look.

My leg is starting to shake now and my eyes are rolling towards the back of my head. I'm starting to feel dizzy from every sensation coming from my clit. The pleasure is coming from somewhere deep within and I can't think straight.

My moans are getting louder and I can't hold back anymore.

"AAAAH OHHHH YEAHHHHHHH. FUCK MEEEEE! I love that everyone is probably looking at me right now and I don't care. I just need to cum! Oh, PLEASE LET ME CUM"

I feel it building and I'm getting so close-

"aaAAH YES! YESSSS! OOHHH I'M ABOUT TO CUM YES YES YE-"

Suddenly everything felt like it exploded.

My legs collapse and I lie there breathing hard, trying to catch my breath after the most mins blowing orgasm of my life.

I feel the shivers running up my spine and my cum running down my leg.

After a few minutes, I slowly open my eyes to see something I was quite expecting...

****
A/N
Hi everyone! It's been so long and I can't believe how many reads this has now. I hope you like this new one which is a little longer than the others but if you liked the shorter ones know, let me know. Enjoy!