So much more... - Solo

I was lying in my room, watching a show on my laptop. The entire house was empty: Parents were out of the country on business and my sister was at a sleepover.

Knowing that I was alone, and that I could do whatever the fuck I wanted, turned me on.

"OH fuck I'm so horny. I just need a little something on my pussy."

Talking to myself had somehow made me hornier and I started to feel my pussy twitch. It was slowly getting wetter and moister.

"Oh, my pussy is so wet... what am I gonna do?"

Then I remembered something I'd  read. You could use your showerhead as a masturbating tool.

I quickly rushed to my bathroom and turned on the showerhead. I needed something on my pussy. I needed something to make me feel good. The heat on my pussy was driving me crazy so I quickly unhooked the shower head and pointed it full blast onto my clit. It felt so good.

"Ahhh, yessss. That's it. That feels so good. I'm so fucking horny. I just want to fuck. Fuck and fuck and fuck. Oh yeah."

I wanted to rub my clit so bad but I stopped myself. I didn't want to rush this.

"You like that don't you. You like that you horny slut. Uh huh. Feel the water beating on your pussy. Desperate to have something touch your pussy."

My breathing slowly started to get faster and my breaths were coming in little pants now. I needed more. I hadn't even noticed that my hands had moved to my delicious boobs and were slowly caressing them and rubbing my nipples.

"OH my nipples are so fucking hard. It makes me so horny. I want someone to lick them and suck them and grab them. OH FUCK YEAH."

The feeling from my boobs heightened my building orgasm. I couldn't see straight.

"OH YEAHHH. I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM. I WAS SO FUCKING HORNY AND NOW I'VE SATISFIED MYSELF LIKE A DIRTY SLUT OH FUCK I'M GONNA CUM.

I could feel myself reaching the breaking point and when I finally released myself, I let out the loudest and longest moans I had ever made.

"OH fuck yessss. AAAAH OHHHH YEAHHHHHHH. FUCK MEEEEE! Oh my pussy is so sensitive right now."

I felt amazing. And even though I had satisfied myself, I still needed so much more...