Pillow Talk

I wake up in the middle of the night needing to pee.
As I walk to the bathroom, I pause at the mirror in the hallway. The light illuminated my body as I stare at my barely covered tits in a skimpy night gown.
I can't help but admire my body.
I look sexy and I know it.
The thought sends a delicious shiver down my spine.
I quickly hurry to the bathroom and as the stream of pee leaves my body, I find myself enjoying the sensation it gives me because it's so close to my clit.
When I'm done I quickly wipe myself and go to my room where I prop up my laptop and find my favourite porn website.
I click on a video of two gorgeous, horny girls, moaning into each other's mouths and can't get enough of it.
I slowly trace my chest and land in my tits and massage them slowly. I trace my nipple and lightly pinch them, teasing myself.
I can feel the throbbing of my pussy calling and I moan lightly.
I spread my legs to open up and let the breeze enter. It sent tingles up and down my spine.
I drag one hand away from my aching tit and start to slowly circle my clit. My bright pink pussy was clearly shiny with its wetness and it made me even more wet to look at it.
I can't stand it anymore and I grab my pillow.

I slowly lower myself on it and take a moment to appreciate the way it felt on my pussy.

"Oh fuck...", I whispered

I gently started to grind on the edge of the pillow; forwards and backwards against my clit. It felt so good that I had to go faster. My moans kept getting louder and louder.

"Ooh OOOH OH YESSS. YESS AGHH LOOK AT MY BOUNCING TITS, SO HARD AS I BOUNCE ON THIS FUCKING PILLOW!"

I was trying to control my pace but I was just so horny that I was humping the pillow like crazy. I dipped my fingers in my mouth and made them wet then brought them to my hard nipples and started to rub them.

"oH OH OOH YES FUCK. SQUEEZE AND TEASE THEM. THEY'RE SO HARD THEY ALMOST HURT. FUUUCKK!"

The moans coming from the porn I was watching were getting louder which made me even hornier along with the  feeling of the pillow rubbing against my clit over and over was about to make me cum.

"OH, yeAH YESSSS. OHHH I haven't been fucked in so long. Ughhh I just want to CUMMMM."

And suddenly, my whole body collapsed forwards, ass out. My tits were still a little sore so I got a little more saliva and gently rubbed my nipples as I calmed my breathing.
I slowly started to move my body against the pillow again, because I wanted to go again. Time for round two...

****
A/N
Been a while huh? 😂 Think of this as a late Christmas gift. Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal 🎄