Dissatisfied - 2

He slowly opened up my legs and saw the moisture on my pussy.

"Wow, look at that. All moist and wet just for me. Can't control yourself, can you? I saw you were fingering yourself, you whore. Rubbing your tits because no one could do it for you. Fucking yourself into oblivion."

As he said this, my cunt was going crazy. I wanted him to touch me there.

Suddenly, I felt his wet tongue on my pussy.

"OHHH FUuUuUuckk", I let a out a long moan.

'Yeah that's right you slut. All you need is a good fuck. Satisfy your horniness. You're such a dirty slut. Just for me.'

At the sound of those words, I got even wetter.

I was a dirty slut. A wet and dirty one. I wanted him to put his big cock in me. I wanted to feel it. Touch it. And cum on it. My tits were so hard. I wanted him to squeeze them.

His tongue flicked up and down on my clit, which made a low moan come out of my throat.

He starts sucking on it and I feel like I'm going to explode when he suddenly stops.

He looks at me directly in my eyes.

'I'm gonna fuck you so hard.'

And with that, he plunged into me.

I could feel it stretching my walls and going in deep.

'AH HUH OH YEAHHH OOH OH,' I moaned out.
'OH GOD, YOUR DICK IS SO FUCKING BIG. PUT IT IN ME BABY. MAKE ME YOUR CUM WHORE! SPILL YOUR SEED, FUCK ME NICE AND DEEP CAUSE I WANT ALL OF IT. I'M SUCH A DIRTY SLUT AREN'T I?', I screamed at him as he fucked me.

It made me feel even more horny.

'OH YEAH? YOU LIKE THAT? LOOK AT YOU, BEGGING YOUR BEST FRIEND TO FUCK YOU. CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF CUM SLUT. OH YEAH LOOK AT THOSE TITS BOUNCE. THOSE BIG, FAT TITS NICE AND HARD FOR ME. OH YEAH YOU LITTLE BITCH. TAKE MY DICK LIKE THE SLUT YOU ARE. FUCK, FUCK YESS!"

"AHH AHH OH FUCK YEAH, I LOVE TOUR DICK. FUCK ME NICE AND HARD WITH IT. GRAB MY TITS. GRAB THEM AND SQUEEZE THEM. RUB THEM ALL OVER DADDY. THEY'RE FOR YOU TO PLAY WITH. ALL YOURS! FUCK... YES!!!!!"

He grabs my tits and starts to suck in them as he pounds my pussy. I moan louder and stretch my legs even wider. I was such a slut. I was being fucked in my living room by my best friend. That's how horny I was.

It was so hot though.

I could feel him shaking and I new he was about to cum. So was I.

"Oh yeah, cum for me baby. Just for me! Cum for your slut while you rub and suck my tits. THEY'RE ALL YOURS!"

"Oh fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming I'm co- "

And I felt his cum fill me up just as I squirted all over his dick.

There was now I giant wet spot that we had made. I ignored it.

I reached down and gently caressed my pussy.

"Oh you really know how to fuck."

He looked at me with lust.

"You like, that huh? Well, it's not over..."

A/N
Thanks for waiting for the update and I hope you enjoyed!