Dissatisfied - BxG

I had woken up that morning feeling good. I was just in high spirits, I didn't know why! It probably had to do with the night before when I had fingered my pussy so hard and squirted all over the sheets. So much, in fact, that I had to change them.

As I was changing them, I couldn't help but sniff them. They smelt good. So good, in fact, that it made me horny again.

Just as I was going to smell them again, I heard a knock on the door. I cursed but still went to open the door. I was surprised to find Blake there. He was my best friend and played Basketball. He was super ripped and at least 10cm taller than I was.

He looked dashing as always but he seemed more attractive to me than ever right now.

"Hey. I just came round to hang out. Were you busy?", he asked.

Well, I WAS but I wasn't about to tell him what I was doing.

"Umm... no. You can come in."

Maybe if he did, I could get him in the right position and-

"I'm getting something to eat, Okay?", he asked even though he was going to do it anyway.

"Yeah, cool."

What was I thinking?! He was my bestfriend. I wasn't about to do anything with him.
But my pounding pussy wouldn't let me think about anything else.

Just imagine what was hiding just under his jeans. I bet it was big. It would stretch my pussy wide and just hit it straight away. And pound and pound...

Before I knew it, I was lying down on the couch and my fingers had made their way to my pussy. I was rubbing my clit and moaning out loud.

"OH fuck me hard Blake, I need your big dick in me right now. I'm so horny. I'm horny just for you. I'm your little slut, aren't I? Just your little whore. I'm gonna do whatever you want, just fuck my pussy, FUCK ME, YES DADDY!"

I had slowly gotten louder to the point that I was now screaming. I hadn't noticed Blake in the corner, frozen.

Watching me fuck myself while screaming his name.

The thought sent me over the edge.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming. Do you like that, do you like seeing me cum for you daddy?"

I was now salivating and in need of his dick even more by this point.

I noticed the tent in his trousers and smiled.

"I can see you liked it... want more?" I asked seductively while biting my lips.

I had opened my legs wider and the cum was still dripping out of my pussy.

"So you're my slut, now are you?"

I was instantly horny again.

"Mhmm, do whatever you want with my body. I just want your dick... please... daddy."

His smile slowly spread on his face.

To be continued...

A/N
Hi, this is the author of the story and I don't normally do this but I just wanted to say thanks for all the reads you naughty people 😁😉. If you'd like more or anything else, please don't feel ashamed or scared of sending me a direct message. I'm willing to write you any kind of fantasy or specific story you'd like, free of charge. Feel free to do so any time. Okay thanks. 😙