/65/ Heat of War

"Dexie" Lily took a quick glance on me, she changed.. A lot. "Enchant the house. Dito manatili sina April" Erylise called us, sabi niya kailangan daw nila ng tulong namin.

"Pero-" One of her friend protest, but she cut it off.

"Sobrang Delikado sa labas, stay here and wait for us to return" she is very determined, she is confident on every words and instructions that she threw.

"Sige, naiintindihan namin" The girl in gold hair said.

"Good" She took a quick glance on us at naglakad palapit saamin-- kay Graychel. They hugged at agad na rin siya umalis at dumiretso sa dulo ng corridor.

"Ery samahan mo ako sa front door" Hinila na ni Dexie si Erylise, we gave them a way para makadaan sila.

"We just need to stay at their side, and help them if needed" Graychel instructed. Lily's parents walked passed on us.

"Are you sure na kailangan pa natin sumali sakanila? I mean it's never too late to back out-"

"Shut up Olivia" Lorcan hissed.

"Look, the witches needs us. And we should help them. Hanggang sa abot nang ating makakaya. Para 'to sa Foxfit" Graychel met each of our eyes, she stood up straight at agad nang umalis pababa.

"Love-"

"We should help them Olivia, this will just take us a minute" I kissed her forehead at sumunod na rin kami ni Lorcan bumaba.

Lily is already down stairs fixing her leathered gloves. Red cloak swayed on the ground and its hood covered her head. Dexie and Erylise are whispering something in front of the door, both hands clenched. Their faces are filled with concentration.

I tugged in my hands inside my leather jacket and look at Lorcan.

"Sobrang lamig" He muttered, but I didn't respond. Probably because of the magic of the witches that causes this uneasy feeling of the cold air. On the second thought, I respond.

"Your a vampire, how can you feel. Dumbass"

"Tapos na" Dexie returned her gaze to Lily.

"Maghanda na kayo, gagawin ko na ang portal sa bakuran" She walked passed their kitchen and open heir backdoor. Colder air immediately entered, her cloak danced mid-air as she walk.

Umakyat muna sina Erylise at Dexie. People around here are rushing, hindi namin alam kung ano ang gagawin namin bukod sa tumayo at tignan ang bawat galaw nila. I saw Olivia peaking a head on the door.

I decided to look at through as well. I peak my head above hers and I tilted mine towards outside. And there it is, in the cold air. Lily is gathering some leaves and she place it on the ground uniformly. She carefully placed those dried leaves and green leaves habang nililipad ng malakas na hangin ang kaniyang suot at buhok.

"What is she doing?" Olivia asked below

"Opening a portal" Graychel inserted, standing near the door.

It didn't take that long, Lily stood up straight again and motioned her head towards the door--kung saan kami nakasilip. We immediately walk backwards hoping na hindi niya nakita 'yon.

Naptingin ako sa gilid and Erylise and Dexie are already standing in front wearing their long colorful coats as well as Lily's parents. They all look so---magical. Us wearing leather black jackets and the Lewis wearing colorful clothes.

"Tara na" Dexie gave us a smile at sabay sila ni Erylise na dumaan sa pintuan sa gilid namin. Their face looks so serious-- determined to win the fight.