When You Felt The Pressure

“Junghwaniieee!!” mom called

“Yes?” said I while walking down the stairs. Mom was at the kitchen and I am in my room, listening to music and thinking about the production staff I saw yesterday. Based on her physical appearance, I can say that she's not a Korean or Half-Korean. She looks maybe... Thai? Japanese?

“Your co-members are here. They're on the living room.” Mom said and smiled at me.
“I'll make you guys a snack. Now, go.” she added.

As what mom have said, I went to the living room and saw my hyungs sitting and wow. This is kinda surprising for me since I haven't seen them being like this for ages. They're so quiet.

“Uhm.. Hyungs?” I called them to get their attentions. They all looked at me and smiled. I'll take back what I've said earlier. I called them but they all smiled weirdly and psychopathically at me. And then they made an ultra mega big huge enormous chaos.

“JUNGHWAN-SSI!!!!!! WE BOUGHT YOU SOME DONUUUUTTTTSSSS!!!!” Jihoon-hyung shouted.

“Hyung, I'm just right in front of you. You don't need to shout like that!” I scolded him.

“SORRY WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU HWANIE! THESE DORKS ARE SO NOISY. CAN YOU PLEASE REPEAT WHAT YOU SAID?!” Jihoon-hyung shouted again.
“OH NO. PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTOOD ME I'M NOT ANGRY OKAY?! JUST CAN'T HEAR!” he added.

“Oh my gosh. I didn't signed up at YG ENTERTAINMENT for this.” I said to myself.

After an hour, they're still so noisy. Mom entered the living room that made my hyungs to calm down and quiet. Ahh, peace my love. We meet again.

“Boys, have some snacks first before you go.” mom said while placing the tray full of snacks on the table.

“And Junghwan. You should go with them okay? You need to be a man now. So grow up. Work hard my son.” mom said and smiled.

My father already passed away. That's why I'm working at a minor age so that we can still eat 3 times a day.

I always felt pressure when mom said those words to me. Her smiles can calm me down but the pressure is still there.

Minutes have passed, I and my hyungs are on our way to Seoul.

“Junghwan, how are you?” Hyunsuk-hyung asked.

“I'm fine hyung.” I answered. Hyunsuk hyung and Asahi-hyung are sitting beside me.

“Don't lie Hwan. You're not fine.” Asahi-hyung said.

Oh, I guess.. I have to tell them about those words my mom said.