It All Comes Back To You

“Asahi-hyung, are the bouquet of flowers are ready?” I asked.

“Yes. I bought three bouquets.” he answered.

“Great!” I said happily. “How about the foods? The fries? Are they ready?” I asked once again.

“It says here that the food delivery rider has been departed from their store and it's on its way here.” answered Mashiho-hyung.

“How about you, Junghwan? Are you ready?” Yedam-hyung asked.

“Not quite. I'm too nervous!” I said.

“Hey, don't be. You know that we, your hyungs are here to help you with anything right?” Yoshi-hyung said and smiled. I look at the five of them and they all look so busy.

Asahi-hyung fixing the bouquets. Mashiho-hyung checking the food delivery tracker.
Yedam-hyung standing while looking at his phone.
Yoshi-hyung patting my back to calm me down.
And Hyunsuk-hyung who was decorating the whole room.

“Oh! The foods are here!” Mashiho-hyung excitedly said and went out of the room to get our orders. And once again we all kept quiet until Hyunsuk-hyung's phone beeped.

“Jihoon texted me.” he stated. “The plane wherein Vianna was riding already landed down.” he added.

Those statements made me feel more nervous.

“Calm down Junghwanie-” Yoshi-hyung's word was cut off by Asahi-hyung.

“Vianna's friend messaged me on my sns account.” he said. Yoshi-hyung gave him a death glare.

“Who among them?” Yedam-hyung asked. Yoshi-hyung also gave Yedam-hyung a death glare. But I think they don't find it scary. It's kinda cute since Yoshi-hyung never did that before.

“Rain Torres.” Asahi-hyung answered.

“What did she say?” Hyunsuk-hyung asked.

“She told me that I need to inform Junkyu-hyung that they are already walking down the halls of the airport and they are near the exit wherein people used to be when they want to fetch their loved ones.” Asahi-hyung said. All of us except Mashiho-hyung who's still outside was shocked and were about to panic.

“Oh wait, she also said that they already found Jihoon-hyung's location. Thank you.” he added.

“Hey guys! Here's the food!” Mashiho-hyung came back holding a bag of foods. Doughnuts and fries. Perfect.

“Yedamie, Sahi-kun. Help me prepare these.” he commanded and the two immediately obey. Well I guess, they don't want to see an angry Mashiho ready to kill anyone who didn't obey him.