Is Me, You and The moon

“Oh, they're already here!” Yoshi-hyung whispered in excitement.

“うわー、彼らはあまりにも速いです。(wow, they're too fast.)” said Mashiho-hyung in Japanese.

“We should not panic, okay?” Hyunsuk-hyung said and we all calmed ourself down not until Asahi-hyung's phone rang.

“What in the actual f- oh, it's Rain Torres once again. She told me that Vianna can see me?” he said. “Oh, Hi there!” he waved his hands on Vianna's direction.

Oh god. Why does she looks so fine. It's like I'm watching an angel walking towards the room where we prepared everything for the surprise.

“They're near the door. We should be quiet.” Mashiho-hyung commanded.

“Nakakailang siko ka na ah! akala mo hindi masakit yung mga pinagsasasabi at pinaggagawa mo sakin, na patay gutom ako? bakit hindi ba yon masakit? ikaw nga inuulam mo kalapati eh!” as expected, we can hear how noisy Rain is. She's scolding Denniz for we don't know the reason.

As Rain said those words we didn't understand, I saw how Asahi-hyung and Mashiho-hyung smiled.

The door knob creaked as we saw Jaehyuk-hyung opening the door.

The 6 of us stood up and shouted

“SURPRISE!”

Vianna got shocked while Denniz smiled in fame and Rain smiled in pain.

As we wait for Vianna's recovery from our shouting, I saw Asahi-hyung walking towards Rain and I think he's asking her if she's okay.

Let's go back to my own business. I walked towards Vianna amd hugged her.

“Hey, are you still shocked that I am here? Or shocked because of the fact that Asahi-hyung shouted?” I laughed at my last words.

“Jihoon told me you weren't with them since your management didn't allow you? Then what's this?” I can hear sobs, so I think she's crying.

I ended the hug and looked at her in the eye.

“our CEO loves us very much. So, she can't say no to us. Especially, to me.” I said and grinned.

“Attention Everyone! All eyes on me please! Since everyone is already here, why don't we eat first since these 3 ladies just came back to their home country and they also need to rest.” Mashiho-hyung said.

“We'll be having some fun things to do later!” he added.

“Are you hungry?” I heard Yedam-hyung asked Denniz.

“Sorry, not interested.” Denniz said and went straight to the table to get some food to eat.

Vianna and I laughed at Yedam-hyung's priceless reaction.