𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨

[no one's pov:]

“yena unnie you suck !i thought you said you could play among us?!”nako whined,shoving the elder away from her.

“what are you talking about?i was totally good at being imposter!”yena testified,crossing her arms together.

“nah goodbye girl,,you suck,”nako snickered,walking away to her room.

“nako nooo!!”

nako sighed,closing her door.she turned around to face her bed,but she was alarmed by someone sitting there reading a book.

“oh! wonyoung hey!”nako said,walking closer to the bed before sitting down.

“hey unnie,”wonyoung answered vaguely,turning the page in her book.

“so earlier at breakfast,i heard some things about how you feel around me,one being you're out of my league?”

wonyoung paused.she was hoping nako would just forget all of what happened this morning.

to explain it in a short away,yena and yuri were in a little spat.it was something very small,yet they somehow made it sounds very big and dramatic.

but of course,they made up and began throwing around the things they liked about each and the things they thought they would never have.

“sweetie,I'm practically out of your league!i always wonder how you're even with me?!”

“my league?yuri what league?!look whatever league you think,it does not exist!just know i love you !”

after that happened,wonyoung talked with the two and they asked questions to wonyoung about her feelings about nako and how she knew she had feelings about the elder.

“wonyoung,how did you know you liked nako?was it like how i stopped my joyul from accidentally kissing kwang bae?”

“YAH THE ONLY GIRL ILL EVER KISS IS[insert your hyewon ship]”

“well i can say it was more than jealousy,you know that day nako went out with eunbi unnie go try cakes, coincidentally i was there,but in disguise while nako was in full glam.”the latter placed her book on the table to speak more easily.

“and in that moment,i watched from a distance, how beautiful she looked,how she easily socialized with people while i stood there in the corner.”

“that's so romantic!”yuri awwed,snuggling closer to yena.

“so what happened next?”yena asked,getting immsersed into the story.

“i wanted to confess,it was driving me nuts that i had to keep my feelings hidden but i felt like i was so out of her league.nevertheless,i just did it and the rest is history,”

just then wonyoung noticed a rather tired nako,standing there.it seemed as she was half asleep and just out of bed.

“oh,nako you hear what w-

yuri shut yena's mouth shut,making a ‘shush!’ expression.nako was standing there,confused and anxious.

“you wanna explain more?”nako smirked,placing her hand on top of wonyoung's book.

the younger was already flustered by nako sitting so close to her but explaining about her feelings was even more complicated.

“i don't really know how to explain,but in short terms,i feel as if you're way too amazing for me like i wonder how you are even dating me!you're beautiful,so talented,you're so adorable too,and you sing like an angel!”wonyoung spitted out.

nako's jaw was astonished.she was shocked by what wonyoung was saying. And by the end of it,she was chuckling.

“you think it's silly?”

“oh no no!i’m just flattered you think i’m so high oriented,”nako placed her hands on wonyoung's cheeks,giving a small peck on her nose.

“because i’m really not,if anything you're the one who's way more out of my league!have you seen yourself?”she boasted,making wonyoung blush even more.

nako layed down next to the latter, leaning head against wonyoung's shoulder.“you know i think your perfect wonnie,”nako whispered,using her old nickname for the younger.

wonyoung smiled,whilst nako grinned.they exchanged a short,but sweet kiss before nako just snuggled next to the latter.