𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 2

This is the continued story from wonako .
The story line is Nako is drunk because life is stressful and she can't confess to Wonyoung so she gets her drunk self too ,Wonyoung was seeing this guy and its going kinda down hill and she's thinking about break up with him. This is from last chapter .

No one's POV:

Nako was fast asleep. Wonyoung was watching her sleep,still confused at what the latter had done.

Suddenly she heard Nako sleep talking.

"Gosh that Wonyoung is so stupid ,she doesn't realise what a catch she really is and  dates some thug-ass punk ,Aish why do I love her!" Nako shouts

Wonyoung chuckled at that she was hearing. She would never hear Nako scream about her like that.

The next evening...

"Yuri unnie? Where's that bunny gone?"Nako asks

"I think she's gone to a club."Yuri says scrolling through her phone.

"By herself? Oh my god that stupid child!" Nako says and runs out the door

At the club...

"Are you really gonna drink more?"The perverted man asks Wonyoung putting her arm around her.

"Yes~"Wonyoung clearly not herself.

Nako walks in suddenly,slamming the door.

"Sorry to ruin your funtime , excuse me for a second mate."Nako says pushing away the man from Wonyoung.

"The heck?"

"Come on let's go home."Nako says pulling Wonyoung's arm up .

"No I don't want to! Who do you think you are?"Wonyoung replies throwing Nako's arm away.

"I get it,so let's talk about this at home."Nako says pulling her arm up again.

"No! What would I even do there!"Wonyoung said again pushing Nako's arm away.

"I'm going to play here and drink!"Wonyoung said.

"Do you think they're crazy buying you free alcohol?!"Nako shouted

"I know,i know."Wonyoung laughed

"Whatever then."Nako said and stromed out the club.

3....2....1

Nako stormed back in. She pulls Wonyoung's hair.

"Ow!"

"Get out!" The man said next to Wonyoung holding Nako's arm off.

"Who are you anyway?"Another guy asked

"Me? I'm her lover,now come her now!"Nako said and pulled Wonyoung outside.

Immediately,Nako took Wonyoung to a tree so she could throw up.

Wonyoung had started to spit out all the alcohol already.Nako patted her back to help the latter.

"Ugh, disgusting why'd you get piss-drunk ,if you're going to vomit?"A man shouted

Nako glared at the man and shouted back

"Why don't you give the  city a favour and swallow her vomit for her ,then? It's all the same anyway."

Wonyoung stopped vomiting. The two sat down at a near by bench. Nako had bought some water for Wonyoung to drink .

"Gosh I hate you "Wonyoung said

"I hate you too."Nako said with no expression

"I'm so stupid."Wonyoung said

"At least you're self-aware."Nako replied

Wonyoung layed her head on Nako's shoulder.

"Thank you so much unnie."Wonyoung cried out.

"Aish,don't worry."Nako said

Wonyoung faced Nako and pecked her lips quickly. She then fell asleep

"W-what the heck?!! "Was all Nako could say.