𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩

This one is based on a true story cuz it just happened to me well kind just it was me and my sister and we hate each other while wonako don't.

No one's POV:

Wonyoung and Nako were in the dorms minding there own business.the other members were out shopping and neither of the two wanted to go .

Nako was strolling through Instagram ,when all of a sudden the wifi went out on her phone.

"The fuck happened?"She said confused

Meanwhile...Wonyoung was watching a kdrama on her TV.She was really excited for it since it was her favourite when all that excitement went away when the TV suddenly turned off .

"The heck? Why did it turn off?"Wonyoung asked her self confused.

Nako walked out her room and went to Wonyoung to check if the same thing had happened. while walking ,the lights suddenly turned off.

Nako screamed and ran to Wonyoung who was also looking for Nako.

"AAAHHHH!"Nako screamed and jumped on to Wonyoung.

"Calm down baby "Wonyoung said gripping on to the child.

"W-What happened?"Nako asked

"The power must've gone out Nako"Wonyoung said

"Check your phone if there are any other WiFi networks online ,if there is ,then the whole street's powers gone if not the manger didn't pay electric bills"Nako suggested

Wonyoung nodded and checked her phone,sitting down with Nako on her lap.

"Yeah the whole street's gone out"Wonyoung said disappointed

"It's fine ,I'm sure they'll fix it soon!"Nako said trying to cheer up Wonyoung.

A few hours later...

"WWWAAAAAA"Nako cried she was freezing cold and couldn't look at the internet.

They hadn't fixed the power yet and she was getting frustrated.

In annoyance ,Wonyoung just smashed her lips against Nako so she would stop crying.

Nako ,like a baby, kissed back .The girl didn't have anything to do so this was all she had.

Wonyoung pulled back and tightened her grip on Nako.

"Don't cry baby,I'm sure it'll be back soon"Wonyoung said stroking Nako's head.

"H-how w-would y-you k-know?..."Nako asked in her baby voice

"They always fix it in the end ,now what do you wanna do in the meantime? ”Wonyoung asked

They both stared in to each , deeply getting closer and closer the second .

However they were interposed but the members breaking the door in.

Both Nako and Wonyoung got off each other and sat on the couch like nothing ever happened.

"What did you two do ?"Yena asked

"Oh the power went out so we stayed till it came back"Nako said

"You didn't do anything else while waiting?"Eunbi asked knowing Nako,she can tell she's lying.

"Oh no we just stayed here together"Wonyoung said

"Doing?"Chaeyeon asked

"Doing nothing!" Nako said

"Pffft we know y'all made out"Yujin said putting bags inside.

"Shut up!"Wonyoung said