𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩

"ohh?nako unnie,wow what are you doing here? "a gasp eluded the room, as a puppy looking girl closed the door behind, nako.

"yujinie,it's good to see you too, "the elder teased, looking up at the rather taller girl.she still couldn't believe it that she was older, than this giant puppy.

"for real though,unnie?how come you're in korea all of a sudden? And especially during our mv shooting? Did our staff let you in?"yujin bombarded the elder with thousands of questions, curious to know the answers.

"ah well,i actually am an mc for a survival show so i'll be in korea for a while,i'm here because i wanted to surprise you guys and yes i got permission from all your staff, even your ceo who was more than happy to let me in,"nako answered away, not leaving any details to yujin,as she did not want to be asked more questions.

"ooh,i see—well welcome to our music video shooting! not much is going on right now, but it's cool! "yujin explained briefly, smiling away to the distance.

"ah really?well where are the girls? "nako pondered over, intrigued to not see the rest of the girls there.

"right right, well i think rei and liz are in the bathroom right now,gauel and leeseo are getting their makeup done and wonyoung should be shooting her part! "yujin responded, pointing to each area.

"wow, this brings back a lot of memories man! "nako stated,starting to walk forward to look around the set.

yujin smiled with her, following behind. she understood greatly to what nako was referring to.

"so unnie,tell me something? "yujin began, smirking and crossing her arms.

"what's up? "nako awaited, nervously smiling at the taller individual, who looked very suspicious.

"are you dating anyone in japan?i saw you with some guy on insta live recently you know? "yujin wriggled her eyebrows, knowing how secretive nako was about her love life to her.

"some guy? oh right, that was just rowoon oppa,he's who i'm mcing with! and dating? no no, he is too tall for me, "nako cleared up, giggling a little at yujin's conclusion.

"oops,my bad? And too tall?unnie you're short already! What's the right amount of tall for you then? "yujin inquired off, blown away that even nako had a height preference, considering her stature.

"right here! "a voice answered for the latter. large footsteps approached the two and a large smile escaped from the voice.

"wonyo!!"nako grinned, embracing the much taller girl into her arms warmly.

"nako unnie!aah so good to see you!"wonyoung exclaimed, holding the latter tightly.

"ahh,i think i've discovered the reason why you've visited us now! "yujin chuckled away.

"ohh,this jealous puppy, come here into unnie's arms as well then! Nako opened her arms widely ,to which yujin jumped onto, spinning the elder girl around.

"unnie! be careful!"wonyoung stated, worried for poor nako's body being spun so much.

yujin soon dropped nako back onto the floor, and as expected she looked very dizzy.

"uhm, so how's filming going? "nako managed to mumble out, shaking her head to gain conscious back.

“pretty slow right now,i think my turn is-