𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

Yah people this is heavily inspired by age of youth ,nako is a little older but it's just for the “drink,” part. Nothing else.

The story line is Nako is drunk because life is stressful and she can't confess to Wonyoung so she gets her drunk self too ,Wonyoung was seeing this guy and its going kinda down hill and she's thinking about break up with him.

No one's POV:

"Wonyoung why are you awake?"Hyewon asks staring the younger who was sitting on the couch silently.

"I'm waiting for that pabo unnie~"Wonyoung says.

"Speaking of her she's here!"eunbi says.

Nako walks in barely even standing in balance.

"What the hell happened to your child?"Eunbi asks.

"I-i y-a kn-now fuunn stuff~"Nako says .

"Yeah she drank a lot."Hyewon says.

"What in the world."Yuri says walking to the room.

"Nako if you wanted to drink you should've gotten one of us to come with."Yena says.

"She shouldn't have been at all ,Nako can't handle drinks!"Wonyoung says with anger.

"Yah t-thiss ha-sss n-n...othing to do with ya!"Nako shouts back.

"Don't shout-!"Wonyoung says and walks over to Nako.

She pulls Nako towards her ,but not knowing her own strength Nako falls right on top.

L

Like this ...

"Ow-ahhh!"Wonyoung groans.

"Yah ,don't see that guy anymore!"Nako says.staring at Wonyoung.

"Why would you care?"Wonyoung asks

"I-....i just don't want you to get hurt and...

"And what?"

Nako winks at Wonyoung. She then smashes her lips against the younger's.

Yena's eyes widened at the sight she was witnessing. Eunbi chuckled and said "really rIgHt hErE?".

Hyewon screamed and lirtally hid herself behind her lover hitomi.

Yuri shut her eyes to not see any unholyness.

"W-what the hell-

Wonyoung was cut off my a drunk Nako who fell alsleep.

"She likes you SILLY"Eunbi says.

"No she's just drunk..."Wonyoung suggest.

"Nope ,Nako's the most honest when she's drunk and what she did right there was right from her heart~"Eunbi says.

"I-...don't know..."

"Probably just put her in your guys room"Yena says and walks off.

Wonyoung blushed staring at Nako. She slowly got up from the floor and picked the small bean up.

Ooo you want a part two? If you do get this to ..five votes by the least and I'll make another part to this!.

Also support our babies iz*one .

💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤❤️🧡❤️💛❤️🖤❤️🖤🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️💚🖤💚💙🖤💚🖤💙🖤💙💛💚🧡💙🧡💙🧡💚💜💙💜❤️💜💜❤️💕