|𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

"Hey Mina, do you know where the new model is?"After he came back to his senses, he started running here and there, asking the other employees about Tzuyu

After he came back to his senses, he started running here and there, asking the other employees about Tzuyu.
"No, sorry"

He ran again and saw the girl he knows since his childhood there.
"Jisoo noona, do you know where the new model is?"
" No Jungkookie, sorry"
She answered with a smile and continued walking to her seat,even though she wanted to help him.

After a few minutes of looking after her, he walked to his seat in front of the Ceo's room and took a sip of his coffee.

Then when he saw the door getting opened, he stood up and bowed without looking at the person.

"you don't need to bow to me Mister"
A sweet voice spoke.
He could recognise it in just seconds.

He looked up and there she was. The girl he was waiting for since a few years. The girl he wanted to make his forever.

"uhm- hmm, y-yeah"
'Why did she call me Mister? Does she nor remember me?'
He was dumbfounded. He never forgot how she looks like, but it looked like she did.

"don't you remember me, Miss Chou?"
He spoke with his softest voice.
As if he wanted to bring back the voice he used at the day he proposed to her.

The girl looked down and smiled awkwardly.
"uhm- am I supposed to know you?-'"
She smiled at him and spoke again.
"I'm really sorry if I did in the past, but I can't remember people I wasn't really close to"
She finished her sentence and walked away, leaving the sad young man alone.

He was happy. He thought she'd remember him, but now, his heart broke into thousands of pieces.
"you'll remember me again soon Tzuyu"

During their breakfast time, Lisa and Jennie promised each other to go shopping together

They quickly finished their breakfast and ran to Lisa's room to get ready.

Lisa took out a white turtleneck shirt, a dark blue wide-leg jeans and a long brown coat.

Jennie on the other hand didn't know what to wear first, but at the end she decided to wear a white turtleneck shirt with a blue skinny jeans and a white jacket.

While Jennie was still doing her makeup, Lisa got a voice call from her male friend, Ten.
He's a thai man who lives in America with his thai wife and their son, Aran.

"Oh, Ten?"

She was shocked to see him calling her.
Minnie, her best friend and his wife, is usually the one that calls her whenever she has the time. But now that he's calling her, she got scared and thought something bad happened to them and her.

"Mommy, is that you?"
A sweet voice was heard after she picked up.

It was her 4 years old daughter, Achara Manoban, who got named by the little girl's uncle, Taehyung.

"Mommy, I miss you"

Even though it's been only a few days, if felt like it has been a year for the both of them.

"Baby, mommy misses you too"
Lisa was on the verge of tears at that moment.
If they continue saying how much they miss each other, she'll surely cry.

Jennie, who was looking at Lisa through the mirror of the vanity table, was feeling the same emotions.
She was feeling like crying after she saw her boyfriend's sister teary.

The brown haired girl put the eye-shadow brush she was using on the table and made her way towards Lisa.

She pulled her into her arms and patted her back softly.
"it's okay Lili. You'll meet her soon"
Although Jennie didn't know anything about Achara, -except for her name and that she's Lisa's daughter- she could imagine what a sweet girl she is. She's probably just like her mother.

Their call finally came to an end after many, many 'I love yous' from both sides.

Jennie finished her make-up and wore the clothes she placed on the bed a while ago.

When both were ready to go, they walked to the the girl's room door and opened it, to be welcomed by a smiling Taehyung, who was looking like he was about to knock on the door.

On the older girl's face was immediately a smile seen.
Meanwhile Lisa made a disgusted face and walked out of her room.
"I know you two were about to kiss in front of me"

It was 12 p.m. sharp, which meant lunch time for every employee as well as the Ceo of BB company.

And it was Jungkook's first time in a while to eat lunch during work time.

He wanted to invite the new model, Tzuyu, to tell her about himself, hoping she'd remember him again after that.

When he was about to ask other employees about her, he noticed her far away, in front of the elevator's door.

As he was about to walk to her, he saw BamBam coming towards her as well.
When he stopped next to her, in front of the elevator's door, Jungkook couldn't help but feel being cheated on after he saw Mr. Bhuwakul's hand around her waist.

'Are they together?'

"Jungkookie, what are you doing here? Come with us to this near restaurant"
Even without turning around, Jungkook exactly knew who's voice it was.

It was his Jisoo noona.
His childhood best friend, who was and still is like a older sister to him.

"I'll go with you then"
He answered after he saw the four people standing around him, Park Jimin, Cha Eunwoo and Mina Sharon Myoi.

𝐓𝐛𝐜...
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤