|𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

The next day came

The next day came.
Another cold and rainy day welcomed every South Korean's resident.

Jennie woke up early in the morning.
With a medium-sized bag, full of Lisa's clothes, she took Lisa's car keys and drove off to the hospital without even waiting for Taehyung to wake up and take her there like he promised.

At 8 a.m, Lisa woke up.
She looked at the ceiling and started smiling without a reason.

The girl beside her on the chair widened her eyes and remembered what Taehyung told her yesterday
"you'll be shocked once Lisa wakes up"

Did he mean this?

The younger noticed her unnie on her left side and widened her eyes lightly.
"unnie, what are you doing here?"
She blicked a few times and continued.
"it feels like today is going to be a happy day. Don't you feel so?"
She was happy and her voice sounded excited.

Jennie nodded her head and smiled back at her.
She thought the younger would be sad after waking up, but seeing her happy and laughing, it made the older girl happy as well.

After Lisa ate her breakfast and took some vitamins, she started her day and went shopping with her brother's future wife.

She bought every thing she laid her eyes on.

Even though she did not think she would see her daughter anytime soon, she still bought her some clothes for the spring season that was expected to come next month.

Jennie just bought everything she wanted and found beautiful.

She didn't forget to buy Taehyung a scarf, because she noticed that he only has the one that she send him last year.

She also bought her auntie, Mrs. Manoban, a beautiful black dress, that Jennie thought would fit her perfectly.
And for Mr. Manoban, she bought a black suit.

It was for the first time in a long time really loud in the BB company

At 10 a.m., everyone was shouting from the office to another.

They just got the chance to sell a few model's photos to another company, to get a good amount money for it.
And they couldn't miss this chance.

Since 8 in the morning, they called ten of their models and started photoshooting them with different brand clothes, make-up or jewelry.

It was Tzuyu's first official photoshoot in their company, that means she had to do good. Better than her others photos.

After they finished everything at 2 p.m and send the other company their photos, Mr. Bhuwakul gave them an hour free, for their lunch time.

Luckily for Jungkook, this time Tzuyu agreed to eat with him and Jisoo.
But what confused Jisoo and made Jungkook angry was that Tzuyu invited Mr. Bam to eat with them, saying how tired he must be after working so hard for them.

Angry and jealous expressions were clearly seen on Jungkook's face.
But what could he do except for agreeing?

Tzuyu quickly sat next to Mr. Bhuwakul and smiled sweetly at the girl in front of her, who was about to sit there.

"I like to sit while looking at the windows, unnie"
'What a great excuse Tzuyu, keep lying to your unnie'

They ordered their meals and it didn't escape the eldest how Mr. Bhuwakul exactly knew what Tzuyu liked to eat, making her think he's the groom they were talking about yesterday.

The food arrived and Jungkook boringly started playing with his food while deeply thinking about her.

The girl is just in front of him.

He sees her every hour since two days, but he never had the chance to really talk to her and start a conversation.

Jisoo cleared her throat and asked the youngest after she noticed Mr. Bam giving her some meat that he actually ordered for himself.

"ahh- are you both perhaps in a relationship?"

Mr. Bhuwakul looked at her coldly and said nothing.
Meanwhile Tzuyu was questioning herself if it was the right time to tell them or not.

"Uhm- I-I mean, I am really sorry for asking such a personal question, I-I just am curious seeing you like t-"

"Yes, we are"

Her boss couldn't hold it anymore.
Knowing how much she is going to talk now and apologies, he decided to tell them instead of hearing her babbling more.

Jisoo was somehow happy and surprised, unlike the guy next to her, who was angry and jealous.

He pocked his cheek with his tongue and looked at both in front of him with his cold eyes.
"congratulations Mr. Bhuwakul and Ms. Tzuyu"

They finished eating and their hour for the lunch was about to end.

After returning to the company, Bambam immediately called all the employees to tell them about his relationship with Tzuyu.

But they couldn't know that they just did a big mistake.

Everyone there, except for Jisoo and Jungkook, started thinking and telling each other that Tzuyu got accepted as a model for the company, because the ceo is her fiancé.

It broke the girl's heart.
She never thought people would doubt her modelling skills just because she's engaged to her boss.

Hearing people gossiping wrong rumours about the girl, both Jungkook and her fiancé got angry.

Jungkook was about to defend her, but before he could even open his mouth, Bambam shouted loud enough for all the employees to get shocked.

"don't spread false rumours if you don't know the truth. I didn't accept her as a model because she's my soon to be wife, I accepted her here, because I know she is a great model" He left calmly but somehow angry after he Intertwined his hand with Tzuyu's.

Everyone in that room was left speechless and regretting what they said earlier.

Since when does their boss love a girl so much?

𝐓𝐛𝐜...
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤