|𝐓𝐞𝐧

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

"Hey Tae hyung, wanna meet? It's my day off today"

Every two weeks, I can get a day off, even if we have a lot of work.

In the past I always worked on my day offs. I didn't even want to do anything else except for working.

But now I don't feel like working anymore.
I just want to stay home to not see my boss and my old 'friend' flirting in front of my eyes.
It would be harder to move on while seeing them every second.

"Oh I didn't tell you Kook. I'm in America right now"

"Ohh, America? What are you doing there? I thought you wanted to live here from now on"

I was surprised. He told me he'll stay in South Korea from now on, because he likes here more.

"Ah yes. I'm just here with Jennie to visit her family-" he answered quickly.

Visit her family? Are they planning their marriage or what?

"And Lisa is with us too" his voice sounded like something I couldn't tell.
I could feel him smiling while saying those words.

What if she's with them? I didn't ask, did I?

But...

Is she staying there forever? With her daughter?
I thought she also wanted to live here.

Why am I even curious?

I shrugged of all my thoughts because of the headache I got and hung up the call after we said our goodbyes.

If she wants to stay there, then she should. No one is against her decisions.

After Tae hyung told me he is not here, I decided to meet my other friends.

I called Yugyeom and unfortunately he hadn't time for me, because he was on a date with his girlfriend.

I asked Mingyu to go take some photos with me, but he refused because he was at work.

How didn't I notice that I didn't have any other friends except for these three?
Why didn't I feel lonely in the past? Why am I feeling so now?

How didn't I notice that I didn't have any other friends except for these three?Why didn't I feel lonely in the past? Why am I feeling so now?

-𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-

Lisa felt the pillow she was hugging moving and going away from her embrace.
But that pillow's strength was nothing for Lisa.
She pulled the pillow to her embrace again and hugged it tightly.

"Mo...mom...mommy"
A sweet and soft voice called her.

"Mommy, I can't breathe"
Lisa hardly woke up and rubbed her eyes. She looked at the pillow in her hands and was surprised.

"y-you aren't a p-pillow?"
A pillow?
Achara looked at her mother with a confused look and shook her head.

"what pillow mommy? I'm Achara"

In the past, every time Achara asked Lisa to sleep with her, she would hug her daughter tightly as if someone would take that little girl away from her.
Some days passed and they started to sleep in the same room, on the same bed while hugging each other.

After Lisa came back to her senses, she quickly smiled at her daughter and softly pulled her closer to her chest.

"Sorry baby, when I was in South Korea, I didn't have anyone to hug, so I always hugged a big pillow-"

Lisa put her hand on Achara's hair and played with it.

"-that's why I thought you were a pillow"

Some hours passed.
Lisa and her daughter bid their goodbyes to Lisa's best friends and their children and waited for Taehyung and his soon to be fiancée at the entrance of the airport.

Even though they wanted to spend more days in America, they couldn't.

Taehyung and Lisa need to help their father at the restaurant and Jennie has to start looking for a job as a fashion designer, because she always wanted to be one and studied hard for it.

"Mommy, where is TaeTae?"

Taehyung was never like an old uncle, who doesn't care about his nephews and nieces.

He always treated Achara like his own daughter and made her feel like he is a big brother, a father and an uncle to her.

That's why Achara loves him as much as she loves her mother.

"look who's here, my princess"
They heard a voice from behind and turned around as soon as possible.

Achara jumped out of excitement and throw herself in her uncle's arms.

"TaeTae, I missed you"

Taehyung picked up her tiny body with one hand and walked near Jennie.

"look Jen, this is my most beautiful girl"

Some years ago, when they lived in America, Taehyung always introduced Achara to his friends.
He always made Lisa and the small girl feel like they didn't do anything wrong.

Whenever Lisa cried in the past because of the situation she was in, her older brother always comforted her by saying what kind of a great mother she is and how Achara is the most precious person in their lives.

Jennie looked at the girl in Taehyung's arms with her widest smile and took out her hand for a handshake.

"Hi pretty girl, I'm Jennie, what's your name?"
Even though Jennie already knew what her name is, she still asked because she didn't know how to start a conversation with a 4-year-old girl.

Achara cutely placed her hand between Jennie's and told the older girl her name.

"I'm Achara, Jennie unnie"

Some minutes passed and Achara was sitting on Jennie's lap waiting for the flight time.

"So you're my TaeTae's girlfriend?"

Achara asked this question for the fourth time since they walked into the airport. Every time she asked it, she pointed at her herself while saying the words 'my TaeTae".

Taehyung and Lisa chuckled because of her cuteness and Jennie just repeated the words 'My TaeTae' in her mind.
She never thought she'll be jealous because of a 4-year-old girl.

"Yes and now he's my TaeTae"

"No, he's not your TaeTae, he's mine"

More minutes passed.
Achara and Jennie were still bickering over who Taehyung belongs to, forgetting about the flight and the other two with them.

"Hey, I don't mind having two pretty girls"
Finally Taehyung said and it made them stop.

"oh look, we must go"

𝐓𝐛𝐜...
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤