|𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Love, wake up

"Love, wake up...love"

The young woman opened her eyes quickly and sat on the bed, breathing heavily.

"What happened, love?"
The man's voice was so gentle that Lisa couldn't help but look at him with her soft eyes.

"it...it was a nightmare" Lisa looked at her husband, Jungkook, who gave her a glass of water and pulled her closer to his chest.

He spoke softly and kissed her head "it's okay now, don't worry, I'm here"
Jungkook's right hand took her left hand and his right one was on her big baby bump.

"How is our daughter?"
The 9 months pregnant woman's eyes softened again, seeing her husband like that. "She's fine"

They laid down on the bed again and turned off the bedside table lamp to
sleep again, but the word nightmare couldn't come out of his mind.

"Lis? Are you sleeping?"
Lisa was being back hugged while her big baby bump was being caressed softly by him.

"No, why?"

"I was thinking about the nightmare you had. What was your nightmare about?"

Lisa changed her position and laid on her back.
"It was about me, you...and my daughter Achara that was born, because I got raped by a drunk man. But I wish you could see my daughter! She was so cute and beautiful, just like a small doll"

Jungkook looked at her and waited for her to continue telling him about her nightmare.

"Tae wasn't married at that time, but he and Jennie were still engaged. And you were working as a secretary, but then you worked in your father's restaurant. My father had a restaurant too and I only worked there when I had time"

Lisa started telling her husband the beautiful—if it's possible— and not beautiful moments of her nightmare.
He listened to her carefully.

Jungkook's expressions while hearing Lisa saying something funny, sad, beautiful or bad were always the reason for her to want to tell him more and more stories.
He laughed when she said something funny, got sad when she said something sad or bad and was always smiling when she told him about beautiful moments that happened.

When she finished with her death part, Jungkook whole heart, mind and soul was praying for her to not get hurt at all.

After a few kisses that were shared between them, they told each other once again their love and drifted off to sleep.

At 4 am, only two hours after they slept, both Lisa and Jungkook got waken up when they felt something wet under them.

It...it was Lisa's water that broke.

After some minutes of Jungkook panicking, even though Lisa wasn't hurt, they finally took the baby's bag and drove to the hospital.

"Love, don't panic, okay? I'm here with you, you know that right?"

Jungkook was holding Lisa's hand the whole time while laying on the hospital bed, waiting for a nurse to come take her to the delivery room.

"Kook, Love, I know that! I really do, but please you have to stop panicking. See, I'm even smiling before going to the delivery room and it means that I'm not hurt at all"

Before the nurses pushed Lisa's bed into the delivery room, one last kiss was needed for Lisa and Jungkook to feel each other's love once again.

Jungkook took Lisa's hand in his and held it tightly, while saying that she could bite his arm whenever she feels too much pain, but Lisa was always too soft for Jungkook. Even though she felt pain, she didn't bite his arm.

"you did very well, Lisa. What would your babygirl's name be?"

Jungkook and Lisa shared a quick look after that question. They have already talked about it, but after yesterday's nightmare, they changed their mind.

"Achara, Jeon Achara"

"okay, we will send your girl to the hospital nursery and give it to you after you go back to your room and sleep a little bit"

After Lisa took a nap and Jungkook kept staring at her beautiful face, she opened her eyes, but didn't realize that she was staring back at her husband.

"everything feels unreal and I think it would be an amazing storyline for my upcoming film. I'll ask my friend, Jimin, to write it and ask me to be the film's main character"

Lisa's cute giggles filled the room, which caused Jungkook to giggle too.

The room's door opened, revealing a nurse a their babygirl in her arms.

Finally the princess is here. The princess taht will make their lives even more happy than it already was.

𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤