Surprise

Jo's pov 

  - Are you seriously going to keep up with this mystery about where we are going? - I asked Brian while I was buckling up Olivia in her car seat.

  - Luna can you please tell mommy that she doesn't get to ruin her surprise this time? - He turned to our 4 year daughter using his baby voice 

 - Mommy don't ruin daddy's surprise! - a sleepy Luna repeated back to me

 - So what is this? An alliance against me? 

- Nope, is just that our daughter respects the rules of a surprise trip. - Brian replied making me sit straight on the front seat crossing my arms 

- Alright. You won, It's too early for my brain to formulate questions anyways. I will just sit here in this unsettling curiosity forever. 

- Heard that Lunes? We won! - My husband gushed making Luna giggle 

  I loved their father and daughter relationship.

 Since the first time he picked her up, I knew he was meant to be her dad, and even though Brian was never a stranger to me and I dreamed awake about our little family, I fought back that idea for a while. Mostly because I knew that if he ever left, we wouldn't only be leaving me but also Luna. Today I thank every lucky star that he stood around because I can't imagine doing this without him or Olivia.

The car drive to the airport went by pretty smoothly, Luna made us listen to the whole frozen soundtrack and Olivia just laid on her car seat looking at her big sister sing. 

When we got to the airport Brian putted Olivia on the baby sling/carrier and started taking the suitcases out of the car while I helped Lunes out her seat. 

- Can you finally tell me where we are going? I'm going to figure out anyway once we go onboard. - I asked teasing him 

- Well I suppose so. - He declared putting the bags down as we waited to check-in - Get ready to the next 5 hours on a plane to... Kansas. I though a little country trip would do us some good. To get away from the everyday city life.

- Alright I can work with that. - I sighed has he putted his arm around my shoulder. - I love you

- I love you more. - Brian murmured in my ear 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter is up! Hope you liked it! 

Guys I know this chapter didn't exactly had up anything extremely important to the course of the story but I really want to give a background on Jo's life in the last four years and her relationship with Brian. 

Bye y'all ;)