Texas and New Mexico Angst

So I'm making New Mex Tex's little brother.
Tex: Stephen
NM: Jésus

------------------------------------------------------

Stephens P.O.V.

   Theres nothing really else to do right now, I'm alone and even though I'm in a warm part of the world this night is so cold. I'm not sure if it's because it's actually cold out or if it's because of this feeling, no these feelings creeping inside me. What are they? I've never felt them before until now, until mí padre kicked me out. I don't know why he did, did I do something wrong? The cold in my body turned into a weighing numbness at this point and the only thing I can feel is the tears on my face slowly dripping down until they fall off and more begin to surface and despite that I still can't seem to understand.

   I decided to turn back around to see if I could be allowed back, it was worth a shot... Right? I noticed a slight luminous glow from inside so they must be up, why else would candles be lit? A peek through the window couldn't hurt, so I hop up to the ledge and see papí, no I get in trouble when I call him that... Mí padre, that's better I think, with Jésus on the ground. They look happy, but then I hear something that I can never forget no matter how hard I try, no matter how hard Austin and the others try it's no use. 'Do you know why Stephanie is gone mijo?' Stephanie? I don't like that name, why did he say it like that too? He said it like it was some sort of disease that should be gone but is taking too long, is that... Is that what he thinks of me or thought of me? He never called me 'mijo' either, why is Jésus getting to be special now but I never did?! 'Why papí?' Once again, I got in trouble when I called him that, it's not fair! 'Because she wasn't supposed to be here in the first place, that's also why your name is Jésus because you are the light in my life. She wasn't only a mistake but also a regret... You didn't care for her or anything, right míjo?' That was all I could take before I ran away as fast as I could but no matter how fast I ran the tears caught up, my legs began to burn from how fast I was running but not as bad as the gashes on my back. Constant reminders of how I wasn't wanted there seeping with blood and clear liquid through the back of my shirt from the force of the thick leather he had hit me with now scarred over along with many other marks that make me question, was he right?

   'No he wasn't!' Both Florida and Louisiana yelled out at the same time. Other people who I trusted to tell sit in silence still processing the story I just told them. I get up and leave the room and I'm able to feel their stares at my back until I hear a short gasp I begin to walk away faster noticing that they must've saw a mark of some kind and continue going that pace until I run into somebody and knock them over, I'm about to apologize until I hear a 'This is why I'm papí's favorite.' I quickly look down at him baffled at the audacity but with the requimatiom of the past still in my head I knew I wouldn't last long if I tried to fight him on this so I just quickly step over him and dash to my room hiding behind it's clised door and slowly sliding down to the floor against it with my head on my knees and my arms folded over it. 'Hiding won't make anything change and we know that based off of the past, don't we Stepanie?' Then his footsteps faded and I was alone with all of the thoughts and voices bouncing in my head telling me what and what not to do. And though this I just have to think that maybe he was right all aling, I am nothing more than a mistake.
------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's a bit short and I havenmt posted in a while.