Cinema

Dedication: HayesGrierGirl5
This is my first personal imagine! You guys can suggest ones if you want or ask for personal ones! I really don't mind! In fact i am asking you, please suggest me ideas!

I sat down in my seat in the cinema. i was with my three friends and we had decided to finally see big hero 6 since there was a lot of unexpected hype about it. It was only after we had sorted out our stuff and got comfy that I noticed there were three empty seats next to me. This only meant one thing: I had to sit next to strangers.

"Jenny, please swap seats with me," I pleaded with my red-headed friend.

"Hell no, I ain't sitting next to a stranger. what if it's an old dude with a cold?" she asked.

"Then that would be unfortunate," I replied.

"For you." i sighed and accepted my lack of luck.

Well that was until an extremely good looking boy around my age waltzed in with his two friends and sat down next to me. I smiled to myself and winked at Jenny.

"i change my mind Stephanie, I'll swap," jenny whispered into my ear but I just shook my head and shrugged.

"So you're name's Stephanie then?" i heard a voice say. I spun around quickly and soon found that it was in fact the stunning brunette boy who had spoke. Instead of answering like a normal person, I nodded in panic. he laughed and I couldn't help but wonder at how beautiful his whole face was.

His eyes were icy-blue and I could have stared at them all day but that would have been creepy.

"Well, Stephanie, you have the uttermost pleasure of sitting next to me throughout the movie this evening," he said, in a mocking posh tone.

"I'm only joking I'm not that obnoxious! But you do have to sit next to me so..." he said, instintly after.

"I'm fine with sitting next to you," I said, laughing slightly. He smiled in response and went to say something but his friend tapped him on the shoulder so he turned round.

"Get in there Steph! He's so into you!" my friend Emma, said.

"He's so hot! Jeez, I wish I was in your seat!" Lily pitched in from the back of the row, near the wall. I laughed at them and raised my eyebrows.

Suddenly I noticed the adverts had stopped and everybody has gone silent. The movie was starting so I took a handful of popcorn and braced myself for the cartoon.

About half an hour into the movie, I felt the boy tap me on the shoulder and he whispered, "my name is Hayes by the way and you're face was adorable during the sad part. I blushed, thanking God for the fact that the cinema was dark so Hayes couldn't have seen me.

"Thanks," I mumbled, smiling to myself. He gestured towards my head, checking my face for approval. I soon realized what he meant and nodded. He took my hand in his and held it gently.

After the movie, when everybody started to leave, Hayes asked, "Can I meet you when we get outside?"

"Yeah sure," I replied and he smiled once more before grabbing his things and rushing out of the cinema. When I finally exited myself, i found him standing there with a piece of paper.

"Here, you don't have to take it if you don't want to but I would really like it if you used it," he told me and I took it. It was his phone number and on the top of the paper, he had wrote his name and a heart. I giggled.

"Yeah, I'll use it." He grinned and took of with his friends. A minute later, my phone beeped.

hey, it's Hayes (AKA the best looking boy around) and I was wondering how about we go out sometime? x

AN:
Question is: bath or showers?
My answer: showers 🚿