Replacement

*Hayes POV*

So I was at the park. With my girlfriend. flirting with another girl...

My girlfriend, Emma, and i had decided to take a date to the local park. Well, I say Emma and I but really it was just Emma's decision.

"Hayes! We're going on a date!" She had announced whilst we waited in the canteen to get lunch.

"Ok then... where to?" I had asked.

"The park. What is that too much for you?" She asked and rolled her eyes.

"no, it was just a question," I had answered, which caused her to sigh dramatically.

"Whatever, just look nice for once and pick me up on Saturday at one," she had told me and walked away with her tray to sit with her stupid friends.

Being quite honest, I hated Emma. Why was I even going out with her in the first place? Oh right yeah...because she's popular and i used to care about that.

"Hayes, come and sit on the swings with me," she ordered, causing me to sigh and nod in reply.

"Omg you're so moody today, cheer up. We're on a date, why aren't you happy?" She asked, staring at me.

Because we're on a date

"I'm just tired, sorry Emma," I lied.

And just at that moment, I was saved.

"Oh hey Hayes!" Liv said, waving at me as she approached us.

"Hey Liv!" I said, jumping out of the swing and quickly walking over to her. I heard Emma grumbling behind me but I ignored her.

Liv was a girl in my chemistry class and i had known her for two years now. To be honest, I didn't just see her as a friend. Lately I've been noticing little things about her that I probably shouldn't due to the fact that i have a girlfriend. but Liv was just so much better...

"how are you?" she asked. I smiled before answering; Emma would never ask that. Everything was all about her but with Liv I could relax and know that she wasn't judging me. I could tell that she actually cared about what I had top say.

"I'm good thanks, what about you?" I replied, causing her to smile brightly. I loved her little dimple and how you just tell how genuine the smile actually was. she wasn't faking it- like Emma does.

"I'm fine thanks. so what are you guys doing here? Am I interrupting something?" she asked suddenly realizing Emma glaring at her from behind me. She looked worried so I quickly shook my head.

"We're on a date but don't worry," I told her, pointing slyly to Emma and rolling my eyes. Liv seemed confused at my gesture and raised her eyebrows slightly. She looked so cute like that...and in the jumper she was wearing. the sleeves were too long and hung over her gentle hands. I just wanted to grab them and pull her close towards me. But Emma...

"Oh....Oh! Ok...well could you show me where the public toilets are?" she asked me and I laughed at her attempt to take me away. I nodded and she succeeded in pulling me away from Emma.

"Don't you like her?" she asked.

"not really," i admitted and she giggled in return. Oh she was so cute...

"Why are you dating her then?" she asked, smiling.

"Well not anymore, I'm breaking up with her after this conversation," I said.

"Wait..why then?"

"Because Emma's a bitch and I like somebody else," I said, smiling to myself. Liv's face dropped and her amusement was replaced with disappointment.

"Oh...who's that?" she asked.

"You," I answered innocently. Her jaw literally fell open and her eyes lit up soon after.

"Really?" she whispered. I nodded.

"Good because Emma is a bitch and I like you too."

i smiled once more and pulled her in for a kiss.

"What is happening?" Emma shouted.

I pulled away slowly and turned to face my ex.

"You've been replaced."

AN: Guys I'm so sorry this is so late and crap- honestly! I think I'm having a writer's block because I've been working on this for a week and this is the best it's getting.

This was a personal imagine for RecklessWriter12  xx

Question: favourite bands?

My answer: 5SOS, the neighbourhood and rixton!