Small details

——Tubbo's POV——

I stare at Ranboo blankly. "What?". "I bought you a plane ticket to the states! You can stay in my apartment while you're here so dont worry. Since your winter break starts in two days for you we get to spend t weeks together! It'll be fun!" Ranboo says excited. "Tubbo...?" My head spinner and I blinked rapidly trying to figure out what the hell was going on. "A-are you for real? This isn't a joke or anything?" I ask still trying to rap my head around all of this.

 Looking hurt Ranboo replies "why would i joke about this?". "It's not like that there's just so many details to work out like the cost and sleeping and so many other little problems!" I say already feeling the anxiety creeping in. "Dont worry about it!  I already took care of al those things. All you have to do is pack a bag. Oh and tell your parents, but that shouldn't be a problem because they love me!" 

"Yeah Ranboo. They just *adore* you considering the fact that they've never met you but other than that yeah!" I say rolling my eyes. "Ok then they WILL love me. Ranboo says confidently. "After all you do! In like a friend way..." they panic i had when he said that. God. Trying to recover i say "yeah...I just cant find fault in you i love you so much". I squint my eyes at him. "I guess love really is blind" . Ranboo gasps. "How rude of you!" He cries putting the back of his hand on his forehead and dramatically swoons. 

"Are you coming or not then Tubbo?". "Of course I am! When would i get another chance to annoy you in person?" I say teasing him. "You could never annoy me.  You're to cute to be properly annoying!". I blush and stutter "w-what?! What's that suppose to mean??". Laughing Ranboo says "relax bee! It was a compliment!". I look at Ranboo through the screen taking him in. He was smiling ear to ear, his eyes sparkling with excitement. His hair was all messed up from bouncing around with all the energy this topic caused. I catch a glimpse of my clock and see that its 9:37 pm. Time really flys when you're enjoying yourself. "Oh Ranboo! It's getting late and i wanted to get up early tomorrow cause i wanted to go to the store so I'll probably need sleep. Sorry for cutting our date short!" I say. "It's no problem! I should probably start cleaning my place now that i know that you're coming! I had fun and hope you did too!" Ranboo says laughing. "I did! I cant wait to see you in person though!!" "Me too! Goodnight bee!" "Night boo!" I say blushing at the nickname.

"Ill see you in America!"

-end of part one-

Ollie here, how are you guys liking this story so far? Part two might be coming out tomorrow might not. You'll have to see. >:3

Anyway love you guys and thank you!