I'll always be here for you my friend

++tw++ panic attack, there will be a recap in the next chapter if this is too much for you- if you still want to read this chapter i put a green heart next to where its ok to start reading

-Ranboo's pov-

'Argh, dude these groceries are so heavy'. I struggled up the stairs to my place trying desperately not to drop the bags or myself over the railing. Finally, I reach my door and awkwardly unlock the door, balancing a bag on my knee. "Tubsss- I require your assistance man, my arms are gonna fall off!". Not hearing a reply I set down the groceries on the counter and make my way to the living room. "yo, Tubs? where are you?" A blanket was strewn across the floor along with several pillows. 'uhm...? that's kinda strange? Thought he said he wanted to clean the place today- oh well'. I throw the pillows and the blanket back onto the couch and head up the stairs, most definitely not slightly panicked. I reach the landing and knock on his door and, after waiting a good second, I fling it open to find...

Nothing.

Wtf. where is he? His stuff is here? Where did he go? I collapse on the floor, feeling the panic rising. Everything is crushing and bright and loud and why? where is he?!?! Maybe .... Maybe he went out? Yeah. No. yeah. I'm sure he just went out to pick something up! He would've texted you Ranboo, don't be an idiot. Something happened to him. He found out. he's watching you Ranboo. He's in your head. He knows. He hurt Tubb- Something touches me and I jump, throwing myself into the wall "⋏⍜ ⌰⟒⏃⎐⟒ ⋔⟒ ⏃⌰⍜⋏⟒!!! I ⍙⍜⋏⏁ ☌⍜ ⍙⟟⏁⊑!! NO! ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒!" I scream, the walls, the ceiling, everything purple. "Ranboo- hey, boo, it's me." My vision clears slightly and the buzzing fades enough to faintly hear the words. "T-Tubbo? Tubbo- I - you-!" I launch myself at him, barely processing the squeak that came from his mouth in acknowledgment of the impact. His hands went to my hair and hummed softly under his breath till the colors turned normal and his voice replaced the buzzing. I lay in his arms, thoroughly drained. "where were you? I don't know I thought something happened or you went somewhere- I don't know, I don't know, I don't know I'm sorry I-" "It's okay Boo, you didn't do anything wrong, it's ok I promise. I was taking a shower, I didn't go anywhere, I'm here now."

💚I lean back to look at him properly. His hair was dripping, causing drops to glide down and over his bare shoulder. his... bare.. shoulder... "AGH!!" I yelp, my face totally red. "Agh!! I'm sorry! AGh! You know what imma let you get dressed! Agh! BYE!" I flew out of the room with my face burning. Reaching my room and slumping at the bottom of the closed door, I bury my face in my knees. Tubbos safe- there was no need to worry. You need to stop overthinking. do what he says, control your thoughts. He told you it was easy. That doesn't matter right now. All that does is he's safe. He was just taking a shower... and I just... he was just... wearing a towel...??!? I- yeah. No. Lets not. Jesus, I wish I didn't overreact... I should apologize to him- I'll do it before we leave. I don't think I can face him right now, that would be problematic for several reasons that I don't want to think about at the moment. I should probably get ready and take a shower as well. I grab my clothes, a towel, and whatever dignity I had left, and took a deep breath. Don't make it awkward! You can one hundred percent do this Ranboo! WOO!... ok let's tone it down a tad...

I open my door and step into the hallway... immediately running into Tubbo. You idiot! You LIVE with him! How were you not expecting to run into him in this small ass apartment?? "Oh! uhm hey- So I was just gonna go and take a shower...?" Tubbo smiled and said "ok man. Oh, how are you feeling? are you still up for tonight? If not we can totally just stay home and chill on the couch and watch Grey's Anatomy- if you feel comfortable that is-" I honestly don't deserve a friend like him. "I'd love to Tubbo, but you've spent the morning preparing a dessert for tonight that it would feel rude not to show up. Perhaps if we come back early?" Ok, when I tell you his smile hurt me I meant it in the best way possible. A good hurt. "Bet!" I smile at him, tail flicking across the floor "Hey... uhm Tubbo, I wanted to say thank you for earlier and I'm sorry if I bothered you or anything". "Don't worry about it Ranboo, I'm your friend- I'll always be here for you no matter what. I love you" he says with the softest smile "I understand". He loves me... he's my friend. "I.. I love you too Tubbo. Thank you for everything" I reach down and hug him, barring my head into his shoulder inhaling the spicy smell of his cologne and the softness of his shampoo. "No problem Boo". I straighten, smile softly at him and turn to the bathroom.(969 words)

++whewwww.. man, I had to resist the urge to put :) whenever he was happy. im so sorry I haven't been updating guys ill get on it- life has just been... wow lately, yk? I hope you enjoy the non-abbreviated and text-like story that I had to beat out of my twitching, decomposing corpse:)))) i love you guys for sticking with this story and supporting it! I hope ur day is wonderful <33