kiss~

Ranboo's POV*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Well, I'd better be on my way now! Lots to do! You two continue to enjoy yourselves, but don't tire each other out too much!" I snatch my hand back, covering my face, and tried to stifle a groan of embarrassment. "I- Maybe I will! Perhaps we won't even come to the wedding!! HA! W-wait no- Hold on wait no I-I-I didn't mean- no-" Tubbo stutters, going red. Charlie chuckles and flounces out the door. Tubbo collapses back on the couch next to me, sighing. I peek at him through my fingers. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and my red hoodie from yesterday. Resting my hands back into my lap, I mumble to my lap "So erm, that happened-". "Does it honestly look like we did...erm you know...?". Blushing, I stutter "W-well, its noon, my hair and clothes are a mess and y-you walked downstairs in um m-my hoodie, which makes you look like you're wearing n-n-nothing e-else..." Tubbo sits up and crawls over to me "Aw, am i making you nervous, bigman? You flustered?" "I-I n-n-no..." He crawls on my lap, cupping my face in his hands and said in a low voice "Really? cause you're looking like a Christmas tree right now" He pulls my face towards his, bringing his lips towards mine, stopping right before it would become a kiss. 

screw it.

Before Tubbo could lean back, I wrap my tail around his waist, pulling him in closer and bring my lips to his. His hands knotted in my hair, deepening the kiss and wtf am i doing right now?? This is really freaking stupid- Tubbo pulled on my lip, interrupting my thoughts, causing me to growl. shit.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

I pull back, gasping, and jumped up. "AH. Ok, um sorry I probably shouldn't have done that. Ack. Ok. Um. Forget that happened, please?" Tubbo stared at me. "You...you want me to forget that we just freaking made out?" I winced and said "Yeah. Im sorry but i-i-  i don't know. Please Tubbo?" He looked down at his hands and said "if i do this for you then you have to do something for me" Startled, I agree. "Don't ever do something like that again if you're just going to regret it and want me to forget it ever happened, ok?" "I-i won't." Tubbo sighed then stood up "Kay, well I'm going to go to the bathroom and get ready for the day...". "O-ok... erm.. I'm going to make lunch I guess. What do you want?" He paused in the doorway then started up the stairs saying "Nothing. I think I'm going to go out today... by myself. You know, get a lay of the land". "Oh...ok. Text me if you need anything I guess..." I mumbled off, practically talking to myself at this point. I move into the Kitchen, smoke curling from my eyes.

God damn it.