knitted blanket

Tubbo's POV=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"The 'Ran-house'?" I ask giggling. "hey! don't judge me!". "kinda too late for that..." Ranboo pretended to be scandalized. "Gasp! How dare you!" I giggle again, thinking about how cute he was. "So, show me around, give me a tour of the 'Ran-house'!". "I feel like I'm being mocked..."

....

Later after the tour, we were curled up on the couch, with all of the blinds and curtains closed and The Office on the living room tv. I sigh thinking about how crazy today was for me. Ranboo almost kissed me!! Blushing I looked over at him; he was wearing sweat pants and a black t-shirt with his arm on the back of the couch. His two-toned hair was down and slightly damp from the shower he took earlier, leaving me to panic slightly over how to not burn myself during my shower( the faucet was touchy)... among other things.

I looked at Ranboo again and made a decision and scooted up to his side, resting my head on his chest. Startled, he says "hey there...?". "I was cold and you just happened to look very warm" I reply. From the arm of the couch, he pulled a black, white, and yellow knitted quilt and draped it over my shoulders.

[here, this one. remember it. trust me]

 trust me]

"Oh man. It's really cold in here" I say in a flat voice, snuggling closer. Chuckling, Ranboo turned back to the tv again.  sometime later I look up at him and say "Hey Ranboo?" "yeah?" "Are you still mad at me?" "What? no, I forgave you ages ago" he said still looking at the tv. "Right... sooo... do I get that kiss now?" I say, my face heating up.

He finally turned to me, a mischievous grin playing on his lips. He leaned in close, pushing me onto my back. With his hands on either side of my head, he brings his mouth to my ear and says in a low voice "Nah, I think I'll make you work for it.

He returns to his spot and resumes watching tv. I sit up, bright red, and untangle myself from the blanket and throw it over his head, making him jump. I crawl over to him and lift a corner of the blanket, revealing a confused but smiling Ranboo. Pulling the blanket over my head so that we were both covered, I crawl into his lap and say "How dare you pin me to a couch and then tell me to work for something I already deserve!"  "Oh, deserve it, do you?" "yes, and I'm going to take it now if you don't mind" I pull his face down gently to meet mine. just before our lips touched I pull the blanket down over his head and say triumphantly "Never mind I think ill make you work for it!"

Cackling like a witch, I jump up and run upstairs as Ranboo makes a grab for me. "Hey! Get back here! How dare you use my line against me!" I look behind me and squeal seeing that he was only inches away. Choosing a door at random I throw it open and sprint inside, and close it behind me. Before the door could actually close, Ranboo catches it and makes sure it's actually closed this time before turning to me with an evil grin, his red and green eyes glinting maliciously. "HA! where are you gonna run now?? I've got you cornered!!" I look around for inspiration and spot an unmade bed pushed into a corner. I snatch one of the pillows of the bed and smack him upside the head with it while running out of the door and back to the living room.

[enjoy the fluff xox ollie]