Oliver:)

song for the chapter 

(If you guys didn't know, the characters in this story are a cross between c! and irl. For instance, Ranboo has red and green eyes, a tail, long ears, and his skin is slightly colored in certain places but he does certain things that he does irl such as stream. He also doesn't exactly live in the dreamSMP. Its more of the irl world with *a bit of spice* lol. his personality is a bit of both. If you guys want a picture I can draw one for you:) welp. i just wanted to make that clear so people don't yell at me-)

Ranboo's POV*******

I start up the car and slowly pull out of the drive. Once we were on a steady pace I glance over at Tubbo. He was scrolling through something on his phone, smiling softly to himself. He's so freaking handsome...I love everything about him. His laugh, his singing voice, how whenever he gets excited he's excited with his whole body, jumping around and bouncing. I love him. I flick my tail, a bit flustered about actually properly thinking that. We stop at a stoplight and I pull out my phone to change the song. I find a pretty good song and turn it up a bit, humming the lyrics.Tubbo looks up and smiles. "Hey, this is a pretty good song bossman! Charlie Burg, right? This song always makes me think about yo- er.. this person that I like". I smile at his response but feel my heart drop. He likes somebody. It's probably not me, why in the world would anybody? "Yeah? I bet they're super lucky to have somebody like you...". Tubbo blushes and says "Well.. um, actually they don't know yet... They probably don't even like me". "Im sure that's not true dude. Why wouldn't this person like you? You're an amazing person! You're funny, smart, so kind, and-" I stop midsentence and look over, scared. Tubbo's face was bright red and was staring at me, his eyes wide. "Ranboo... um..." Something flickered in his eyes, too fast for me to figure out what it meant. His expression became a bit guarded and he turns back to the front. "Um, thank you but trust me. He wouldn't even remember me" I pause before saying "Im sorry Tubbo...". "It's fine, don't worry!". He chuckles slightly and we ease into an awkward silence for the rest of the drive.

We pull into the small parking lot of the restaurant and I turn the keys in the ignition so the car turns off. We sit in silence before Tubbo suddenly reaches over and grabs my face. My face flushes as I stutter out "I-um- Hi?" He leans closer... closer till I could kiss him if I moved my chin up just a bit... then he leans back and swipes at something on my cheek. Without looking at me he mutters "You had an eyelash on your cheek...". "I- um- Thank you? W-we should head in n-now..." "yeah, ok". I get out of the car in such a hurry I hit my head on the roof and kinda tripped out of the car. Clearing my throat, I pull on my coat and walk over to the door, pretending nothing happened. Tubbo followed me into the restaurant and stayed behind me when we got to the front counter. I smiled at the person behind the counter "Hey, Ranboo! Looking for Ollie?" "If it's not too much trouble!" I reply smiling. "Yeah of course! Go find a table and ill tell him you're here!". I thank him and lead Tubbo to a booth in the back. After a slight pause, Tubbo glances at me then back down at his lap "So... what's good here?".

"umm... Everything really, it's all pretty good..." "ah...ok then..." "yep...""thanks""mhm"

God this is so awkward- what do I do?? Is he upset? Did I do something to make him angry? I open my mouth but before I can get a word out Tubbo looks me dead in the eyes and says with a strait(straight, straight,stirtuhuet?? im too gay to spell help) face "So. How about that...um... salt shaker?" I stare at him for a good second and just break down laughing. "Excuse me??" Tubbo smiled "I didn't know what to say so um yeah". "God, you're adorable-" Tubbo paused, his face bright freaking red "I-um-" I panic and try to play it off "But um like- a-um-" At that moment a man with a violent shock of blue hair walked up. "Hey Ranboo!... erm... You good dude?". "I um- hey Ollie..". Oliver turned towards Tubbo "So! You must be the famous Tubbo! He talks about you a lot you know..." Tubbo smiles and raises an eyebrow "Really? What does he say?" I groan and bury my face in my hands. Grinning evilly, Oliver looks over at me and says "What? You don't shower him in compliments and kisses?" I punch him in the shoulder, my face burning. "hey! that hurt you know!" Tubbo and Oliver burst into giggles, enjoying the torment thoroughly. Tubbo grins up at Oliver "I think we'll be good friends Oliver". "Ah yes! bonding over the mutual enjoyment of watching our friend suffer!!" Oliver laughs. "Hey, let's exchange numbers so we can talk whenever!" "sure, lemme see...". As they traded numbers, I watched Tubbo, trying to figure out what in the world is going on. Not with the small things. With everything. What was happening with him, us, just everything in general. I pause. Jesus, i need to calm down. Stop getting all deep and philosophical with your thought, Ranboo.

"Hey, dude? You doing good?" I glance up to see Ollie looking at me, concerned. I snicker then start full-on laughing which did not help the concern on Ollie's face. "Pffft- yeah, sorry im good...god". "You gonna tell us what's so funny, bigman?" I pick up my menu and flash a grin at Tubbo. "Nope. what do you want by the way?" Ollie gasps and puts a hand over his heart "Ranboo! How could you! Are you actually going to make me take your order??". "I know, how cruel of me... Now, May I please have (put whatever type of food you want here)?". Oliver grins and pulls out his notepad and pen and started writing down our order. ...After we finished eating I payed for our meal, thanked Oliver, got in the car and went to walmart. With a shopping basket in one hand and a list in the other, Tubbo dragged me around the whole store grabbing this and that. I groaned "what are you even making??". Without looking at me Tubbo flicks his ear and says "puff pastries and unless you want me to waste your money I suggest you let me focus so I dont forget anything or get the wrong ingredients" I salute him and pretend to zip my mouth and throw away the key. Once we finished shopping we headed home and I helped Tubbo carry the groceries, placing them on the counter. After all the groceries were put up we laid down on the couch and flicked the tv on. (sorry for the crappy ending guys but here you go:) )