Chapter 33: Yours*

The front of Yelena was pressed into mine, my back pressed against the door frame, and she was kissing me like the world depended on it. I cupped her face in my hands, giving in immediately when her tongue swiped insistently against mine. "Yelena," I murmured into her mouth and she pushed herself against me even harder, her tongue pushing further into my mouth in an attempt to silence me. It worked. Sort of. I slid my hands down her back as she spun me away from the doorframe, backing me into our bedroom and finally pushing me down onto the bed. She straddled my lap, cupping my face softly and kissing me long and hard before pulling back, trying to catch her breath. I leaned my forehead against hers, staring up into her hazel eyes. "You okay?" I smiled at her, holding her close.

"I want to...I..." I frowned, pulling back slightly and looking up at her.

"What's wrong, baby?" Her outrage over the nickname overcame her hesitation.

"I don't know how..." her voice trailed off again as she looked away. I grabbed her chin softly, making her look back at me. Finally, her eyes met mine again. "Can you show me?" I grinned when she scrunched her nose at me cutely.

"Come here," I whispered, pulling her down on top of me. We kissed lazily for awhile with very little movement as we got into a rhythm together, whimpering into each other lightly. I reached down, grabbing her hand and moving it lightly up my side over my chest. She moaned into my mouth as her fingertips traced over the curve of my breast and she squeezed deliberately as her hips moved slowly against mine, desperate for friction. I reached for the hem of her shirt at the same time she reached for mine, and we pulled our shirts off without hesitation. I caught her eyes glancing down to my chest as her breath caught in her throat. I kissed her cheek softly as she stared at me, tracing the tip of my tongue over the shell of her ear as both hands cupped my breasts, thumbs grazing over the nipples. "That feels good, baby," I whispered and watched amused as goose bumps appeared all over Yelena's shoulders and back. After hesitating slightly, she began to trail her fingers down my stomach, lightly grazing patterns with her short fingernails and I inhaled sharply.

"Show me," she whispered into my neck as she shivered against me. I nodded as I grabbed her hand, moving it lower until it hovered over my core, forcing me to arch my hips into her fingers. I placed my hand over hers, guiding her movements for a moment before she took over, sucking harshly on my neck. "Mine," she growled into my ear as I pushed myself into her touch. I grinned into the warmth of her shoulder, biting down hard before soothing the bite with my tongue.

"All yours," I chuckled. Yelena wiped the smirk off of my face a moment later, however, when she decided that my shorts were irritating and dipped her fingertips beneath the material, her fingers coming into direct contact with where I needed her the most. "Right there," I whimpered into her ear as she began moving her fingers slowly. "You're doing so good," Yelena bit down on my neck again, muffling a moan of her own as my legs began to shake. "Fuck, you're going to make me..." Yelena squeezed her thighs against my leg and slid inside of me and I lost all control of my body after that. After I had collapsed in a shaking mess on the bed beneath us, Yelena lifted herself over me on her elbow, tracing patterns up and down my chest lightly. I stared at her, a dazed grin on my face. "You did so good, Yelena." She blushed, but almost immediately grinned.

"I'm not done with you, Kasey." I stared up at her as she kissed her way down the center of my chest, slowly swirling her tongue over each of my nipples in turn before traveling down my stomach. Pausing momentarily to stare at me with a smile that made me slightly self-conscious, her mouth was moving against me, and nothing else in the world mattered. The blonde beneath me watched me like a hawk, instinctively responding to my movements. When I raised my hips into her, she increased her speed, watching me intently. The look in her eyes was enough to send me over the edge again, but she had no apparent intention of stopping any time soon. The more I struggled to escape the hypersensitivity, the more tightly she held me until my body literally gave out beneath her and she realized I was having trouble breathing. She climbed back up my body, settling into my neck and smiling contentedly. "I missed you," she breathed into my ear sending tingles throughout my entire body, right when I thought I was all tingled out.

"You know, you could have said something," I grinned at her, tracing my fingertip over her nose and running my thumb lightly over her bottom lip. She huffed and rolled her eyes, pouting at me in a way that was capable of melting me from the inside out.

"It's not like I've done this before," she grumbled playfully as I planted kisses all over her forehead.

"Fair enough, Belova." She chuckled and buried her face back in my neck, inhaling against my skin and wrapping an arm around my stomach.

"Are you? My girlfriend?" She asked, her eyes wide as she waited for an answer. As if there was any other answer to that question but one. I grinned at her, my eyes twinkling.

"I don't care what you call it, Yelena. I'm yours." She smiled up at me, nodding in agreement.

"Hell yeah, you are."