5.

"Hurry before we are late to dinner," Seungmin called back as they ran through the hall. Jeongin ran with a dumb smile, of course they wouldn't be late instead they would almost be early.

Finally reaching the cafeteria they both stood winded before making their way over to the table. "Finally you guys are here. We thought we would be the only ones here," Felix said in a cheery voice.

Taking a seat at the table the young boy realized everyone was here. "You really think we w-wouldn't show up," Seungmin said with a big smile. Felix playfully shrugged his shoulders teasingly sticking his tongue out at the brunette.

Jeongin giggled at the child like interaction between the older males. It went on like this for a few more minutes before Jisung's head snapped up from the table his eyes wide. The sudden movement made his jump as he looked over at the blue haired male.

"What's wrong," Minho said placing his hand on Han's shoulder. The blue haired boy shook his placing his head to his forehead "I'm fine, I have been doing that lately".

Minho looked at him with a concerned look wrapping his arms protectively around the younger. Jeongin looked at the interaction between the two as a feeling of sadness met his heart. He looked away hoping nobody saw the frown on his face. A hand gently touched his shoulder making him jump once again. Looking over he saw Chan giving him a soft smile as his thumb gently rubbed his shoulder.

Jeongin smiled feeling comfort in the small action as he scooted a little closer to Chan. Something about the elder gave him a sense of comfort as he relaxed into the touch. 

The younger took it no more as a friendly act of comfort but to Chan it meant a little more than that.

Maybe one day it could mean more to him to...
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*
I apologize this is short and I apologize for not updating this in a while :')

Word count:346