Prologue

It was a normal day at U.A. High, the students of class 1-A were currently chatting and hanging around with class 1-B in high alliance's common room after their big join training class talking how good each and everyone of them are. The teacher's where in their offices working on grading their their students on how they did. Toshinori Yagi AKA All-might was thinking about his successor Izuku Midoriya and how he unlocked a new quirk and how he can help control it.

But suddenly in a blinding flash of light the teachers and the students were taken from U.A. and brought to a dark room. As anyone would be if something like this happened everyone freaked out. 

Mina: Where are we ?

Kaminari: What's going on?

Mineta: ARE WE GONNA DIE?!

Aizawa: *activates quirk* shut it!

At this statement and do to fear everyone calmed down. After the whole freak out session they all started to take in their surroundings, what they notice is that the room their seems to be a giant movie theater with recliner seats and a large movie screen.

 After the whole freak out session they all started to take in their surroundings, what they notice is that the room their seems to be a giant movie theater with recliner seats and a large movie screen

While looking around Izuku has stars in his eyes seeing how big this place and the designs of old mythological paintings on the walls ranging from Greek, Japanese, Norse and Egypt. But all that wonder ended when his eyes met with a pair of red crimson eyes starring at him from the darkness. In surprise Midoriya screamed gaining everyone's attention even scaring the two idiots of the Bakusquad. Following his train of sight everyone saw the pair of glowing red eyes, fearing it could be a villain the teachers got in front of their students getting ready for a fight. On the out side the teachers looked brave but on the inside they where scared, they could feel the power coming of of this person. It felt demonic but also calming in a way. After a minute of silence the figure spoke in a deep yet masculine sounding voice.

??: So are you going to just star or are you going to do something?

Aizawa: Who are you ?

The figure then stood up and walked into the light showing that he was a well built man standing at 6'10, with black spiky hair, a purple vest with a strange dragon symbol, ripped baggy pants with a long violet sash tidied around his waist, he had black wrist bands and black boots that have purple crystal rings, he also had a long monkey tail waving behind him, but the most notable detail is the countless scars covering his body.