A cold night in gotham

Kira: Oh, OHOHOHOH!! This is going to be good!!

Aizawa: What's got you happy?

Mineta & Denki: PLZ DON'T TELL US YOU'RE MAKING US WATCH ANOTHER UNIVERSE WHERE MIDORIYA IS A MURDERER?!

Kira: Oh calm down it's not going to be anything like the last one.

Izuku: Really? Because I still don't know what happened in the last one

Everyone: GOOD!

Kira: well since it's a day before Christmas in my creator's world, he picked this viewing himself, also this isn't an A.u. Of Midoriya this is its own separate series.

Ochako: Oh it must be a good one if you're maker is so excited to show it. So what's it about?

Kira: In this reality quirks don't exist and heroes are few, but there is one place on earth that is a cesspool for crime. Gotham City.

All-Might: Gotham City?

Tokoyami: By the name alone it must be a city of darkness.

Tsu: And how there are no heroes to stop them then it must be.

Kirishima: But even without heroes the police should be enough!

Kira: Well that's where you're wrong. The police in Gotham are corrupted and turn a blind eye to these scum.

Everyone: WHAT!?

Nana: I don't know how these people were made cops, more importantly how they're allowed to abuse their power.

Kira: But all it took was two bullets, one gun, and everything changed. From the darkness, there is one thing keeping these criminals awake at night, something that puts fear in them all.

Eri (in slight fear): What do they call it?

Kira: He goes by many names. The protector of Gotham the world's greatest detective, the dark knight. But there is one name that he is known, he is vengeance, he is the night, he is the BATMAN.

Kira then presses play as the screen comes to life.

As the screen turns on Erie Christmas music starts to play setting a foreboding and dark tone for the story. Snow then falls as we panto two huge buildings, the Gotham Royal Hotel.

Sero: I'm getting a really bad feeling about this.

Shoji: Agree.

Zooming into the building we are brought into the penthouse swimming pool, Everyone would be admiring the architect it wasn't for the unconscious or dead bodies all over the floor or hanging upside down by gargoyles. A bell chime starts playing as the penthouse elevator arrives And standing in front of the doors is a man wearing full gray body armor, black gauntlets with three arm blades on the side, black combat boots, a long black gothic cape that looks to be torn in places, a large bat symbol on his chest, and finally a large cowl with bat ears. This is none other than the dark knight himself, the BATMAN.

 This is none other than the dark knight himself, the BATMAN