Arbiter pt:1

It's been two hours sense the NEO video, it looks like everyone is still trying to come to the fact that they just watch their friend just die. Thinking they had enough time Kira decided that they should watch the next universe. Looking through the choices on his Toki tab( the hallow screen that your db xenoverse Oc plays with when the game is paused) he saw one that really peaked his interest. After everything is set up Kira called them all in and let them take their seats.

Kira: Good now that we're all here We can get on to the next video. Also I just want to say I'm sorry about the last video but I had to because it's to show you that even though you have great power doesn't mean you're invincible, that Izuku knew that and welcomed death but also knowing his death would mean something.

Nezu: He's right you know.*everyone turned and looked at the rat with conflicted faces* Heroes now a days think them selfs as gods and indestructible, but in reality that's just an ideal that was put in their heads as children. In the future that false ideology we end up getting themselves or others killed.

Everyone - stain was shocked, sure some thought that today's heroes where to corny or just idiots. But to hear that some are just doing this just because they think they are the best and they should show it by becoming famous struck them hard. One in witch hit the most was Bakugou, he was told all his live that he was the strongest student in his middle school years and he started to act on that by torturing his fellow classmates, one in witch was his personal punching bag, Izuku.

Kira: Thank you Nezu. Now today's video is going to be about Izuku being apart of an Alien militia know as the Covenant. The covenant started a war between humanity over the rights of being the chosen to the will and power of the forerunners, this war was going on for 30 long years and Izuku was known as the covenants greatest soldiers and humanity's greatest pain in the ass, he has killed countless humans and glassed many human colonies on different planets.

Bakusquad-Bakugou: WHAT THE HELL!!!
Iida: He-he's a murder?
Izuku: I-I did all o-of those terrible things?!
Eri: Papa's a monster?

After hearing this Izuku rushed to Eri's side raps her in a comforting hug. Everyone kept talking on about how this Midoriya was a monster or 'How could he do this?', Kira snapped his fingers loud enough to get their attention and continued to explain.

Kira: Yes this Izuku did all of those things but he was also miss guided, him and his race known as the Sangheili or in the covenant the Elites were fooled and learned that humans were only ones able to use the power of the forerunners and were fighting a war for nothing, but during this revelation the Elites failed to protect the prophet of regret and cast out of the covenant and would be killed on sight. This Izuku was the leader of this rebellion and soon teamed up with humanity hoping to Bury the past, but after the war he still can't get over the guilt of what he's done. But today we are going to react to the beginning of his journey from ship master to Arbiter.
Hearing how everything turned out in the future everyone felt bad for the Elites, sure they still killed innocent people but they were being tricked/lied into doing it for nothing and being betrayed after words by their own comrades was horrible. Even hearing how this worlds Izuku still couldn't come to terms with his past misdeeds made them even sadder.

Kira: Ok let me bring in someone in for this*snap*

Out of nowhere someone was teleport-ed into the room. It was a man with white long hair, with green eyes, and a slender build. Only 3 people know who this was those being Izuku, Nana, and AFO, the person in front of them was Yoichi Shigaraki AKA 1st OFA user AFO's brother. Getting his bearings Yoichi turned and stared his brother down as AFO did the same.

AFO: Brother
Yoichi: Brother
Everyone: Brother?!
After explaining who Yoichi was and why he's here, Kira then started up the screen.
————————-
As the video started all they could hear was music, music that you would hear from a Fantasy film.