The shape burns

( Before I start this chapter I want to give credit to the artist of cover for my story. @Little-pawpaw on Instagram)

It was a couple of hours after the MHA crew watch the batman universe. The students couldn't believe that in one world there would be a hero that is able to take down these super villains even without any powers what's so ever. The teachers and heroes were a little split on Batman thou, not just because he's quirk less but that he's a vigilante.

But enough with that we have a story to get to. LETSA GO!!! WAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

-------------------------

Kira: Ok everyone lets get this next viewing started

Izuku: I wounder if this is going to be another super hero one

Uraraka: I hope so to Deku!

Iida: Maybe it's a continuation of the Arbiter story

Denki: Or maybe its the Undertale Au

As they converse Kira was preparing the next universe and having a hard time trying to get the name of the damn universe up. Finally he gave up on trying to get the name and just started playing, just going to wait and find out.

The screen opens inside of a cabin like home, at first it looks nice and well kept. That was until a closer look at the front door. The door's window was smashed opened and blood was splattered all over it. A view of the stairs was shown as a flash light was turned on revealing a bloodied trail going upstairs. The person holding the flash light was then reviled as a older looking Momo who was holding a 12 gadget shot gun.

Momo: Wait that's me!!

Mina: Wow! Even when older you still look good

Uraraka: Is it creepy that theirs blood in her home and the fact she looks scared?

Iida: Now that you mention it why is she holding a shot gun and following the trail of blood?

As Momo walks up the stairs blood has stained the floors. At the top she starts checking all the rooms as to see if anything is in their. After checking each room she activates a steal gate to lock down the room to make sure nothing gets out. Checking the last room she notice that the blood trail has continued into that same room. Openings the door she is greeted by several white manikins.

Tsu: Ok this is starting to get creepy

Reiko: I know, something is definitely not right

Monoma: Why have a room full of manikins?

Vlade: Lets see and find out

Kira: 'Something seems familiar here'

Going into the room Momo starts slowly walking and acting vary cautious, approaching the closet see notice some blood on the handle. Opining it she sees nothing, but opening the second closet a body is presented stuft and dangling. Momo was spooked at first but putting on a sad expression recognizing the person.

Old Momo: oh Ray

Izuku: Who's Ray?

Shoto: I don't know? He's way to young to be her husband. Maybe a son or son-in-law?

Kirishima: If that's true than who ever did this is a monster

Kira: 'Wait Ray? Hold on is this?!

But before Momo could morn further she was than startled by a loud noise. Turning around she is surrounded by the white manikins, but now just realizing the blood smeared on their frames. Walking forward aiming the gun at the manikins, turning right aiming at one with more blood than the others as the nothing but silence except the cracks of the floor filled the air. As Momo was about to go around the music blares as she was grabbed by a man stand a 6 feet tall slamming her into the wall as we see the mans face, or lack there of. Instead being face to face with a familiar white mask of one, Michael Mayrs 'Izuku'.