୨⎯ "ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ" ⎯୧

Music room..

When Jihyun entered the music room , she noticed Nahee seated on a chair.. "Nahee?".. Nahee rose from her seat and began walking toward Jihyun.. Jihyun scowled.. "Hyun" Jihyun wonders aloud.. "why?"

Nahee said , "He knows".. "Are you aware of something?" "It's about the challenge" Nahee expressed her thoughts.. Jihyun was taken aback.. "what?! But , how- Is he aware of it?".. Jihyun inquired..

Nahee responded , "I didn't tell him" She was nearly in tears.. Nahee wondered aloud.. "What should I do Hyun?" Jihyun remained silent before approaching Nahee and hugging her tightly..

Jihyun advised , "You must tell him the truth"

━━━━

Beomgyu and Taehyun walk towards the café.. But Taehyun abruptly came to a halt.. "hyeong" "what?" Beomgyu asked.. "Nahee was in front of us" Taehyun explained.. He made a gesture with his finger to someone.. Beomgyu fixed his gaze on Nahee.. He let out a long sigh..

"Let's go-" "hyeong".. Taehyun cut him off.. "Talk to her slowly.. Tell her everything and try to solve your problem" Taehyun said.. "I'll meet you in the school lodge with Hueningkai" Taehyun said before left and leaving Beomgyu with Nahee..

━━━━

Rooftop..

Nahee swallowing her sore saliva.. "Beomgyu".. "I'm sorry" Nahee apologised.. Beomgyu grinned cynically . "So you admit you're lying" Beomgyu said. "Yes , but my feelings for you are serious"

"Jihyun knows how much I like you so she devised these tasks to help me get to know you better" "I'm sorry for dragging you into this nonsense" Nahee explained..

"Yes! You force me to participate in your ridiculous challenge!".. Beomgyu unintentionally increased his voice , startling Nahee..

"Is it amusing to mess with other people's emotions?" enquired he.. Nahee was deafeningly quiet.. Only her tears are audible..

"I might forgive you but it doesn't imply I'll forget".. Beomgyu remarked.. He walked away , leaving Nahee alone once more..

Nahee's tears trickled down her cheeks.. "I broke his trust" she grumbled..

❏❐❑❒

author's note :

Sorry for slow update : (
Also please look forward to my new ff : 3

vote + comment!